Topic: T4+ miners

Hi  im just wondering what the price tags for t4+ miners are like on the oppen marked  as i have one t4+ from

escalation i wanted to know how much one can sell for smile

Re: T4+ miners

There's no established price for t4+ miners, none have been traded on the market.
But since T4 miners can be gotten for as low as 3.5 million the T4+ will probably be 7.5 million.

Some how i dubt ur pricing for t4+ miners are any were near right i mean they are pretty rare to get

I would say that if the t4+ miner has not been sold on the market then the first person to put one on the open market can pretty much set whatever price they want.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

I would base them off of a t4p pricetag, about 36 million each.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

I would base them off of a t4p pricetag, about 36 million each.

Well t4p can be reverse engineered into a lot of t4's so I wouldn't say that's a fair price.

7 (edited by Vesta 2011-12-30 09:13:59)

For a lot Miners T3 have the best price to result correlation. I know agent who even refused to use their T4, as it was to hard to get it usefull. So I guess even T4 miner wont be the best selling equipment.

T4+ is 10% faster cycle than T4, that s all that count for miner. I know no miner who has full cycle reduction skilled, as your main problem as miner is not cycle speed, but cap stability. So ask yourself who will spend 10 MNIC, instead of~10k EP?

An agent who is only part miner and partly other role would like to save this 10k EP, but is most likely not able to even handle T4 Miner modules correct.

In my opinion T4+ Miner modules have only limited usage on market. So I will be surprised if someone is willing to pay that much more than for T4 Modules and would guess even 5M will be mostly paid not as reasonable prize but just for getting some 4+ Module.

the one with access to a t4 industrial nexus and a buff-bot should not have any accumulator problems.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

9 (edited by 0110011100001111001010001 2011-12-31 01:58:22)

Vesta wrote:

For a lot Miners T3 have the best price to result correlation. I know agent who even refused to use their T4, as it was to hard to get it usefull. So I guess even T4 miner wont be the best selling equipment.

T4+ is 10% faster cycle than T4, that s all that count for miner. I know no miner who has full cycle reduction skilled, as your main problem as miner is not cycle speed, but cap stability. So ask yourself who will spend 10 MNIC, instead of~10k EP?

An agent who is only part miner and partly other role would like to save this 10k EP, but is most likely not able to even handle T4 Miner modules correct.

In my opinion T4+ Miner modules have only limited usage on market. So I will be surprised if someone is willing to pay that much more than for T4 Modules and would guess even 5M will be mostly paid not as reasonable prize but just for getting some 4+ Module.

...Your an idiot...who has no idea what he is talking about.

I have 2 fully spec'ed miners with full cycle skills, its stable, with nexus and T4 gear.
Just save us some time and shutup when you don't know what your talking about...Thanks.

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Just in numbers for the idiot:

5xT4 Med mining laser
@ maxed cycletime extension,
@ maxed efficient mining
@ maxed adv. robotics:

4.55s cycletime, 47.5 AP  * 5 = 52.2 AP/s consumption.

Riveler with lvl8 in both accumulator extensions and 3*t4 recharger = 52.8 AP/s peak recharge

There are plenty options to make that capstable: 1 more recharger, right spark, energymanagement lvl9-10,

with 5 T4+ that is 58.07 AP/s consumption (lvl10 EnMngmt + 4 t4 recharger)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear