Topic: Help I screwed up my Perpetuum character, Urgh!

http://gremrod.wordpress.com/2010/12/21 … cter-urgh/

Something I throw together to help new comers to the game. really meant for those that have not created a character yet.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Re: Help I screwed up my Perpetuum character, Urgh!

So an EWar build would be primarily Politics/Econ with a sprinkling of tactics/mech?  Just wanted to make sure I was reading this correctly.

3 (edited by Gremrod 2011-01-06 23:10:32)

KillDozer wrote:

So an EWar build would be primarily Politics/Econ with a sprinkling of tactics/mech?  Just wanted to make sure I was reading this correctly.

No.

I just wanted to thank you for this thread and the article that you linked to. It really helped me get an idea of what I would be doing in game.

Learning the ins and outs of Industry

Geo wrote:

I just wanted to thank you for this thread and the article that you linked to. It really helped me get an idea of what I would be doing in game.

Glad I could help.

glad I read it after I created my first character ... the guide is good for minmaxers but the common player should have the fun of learning from his own mistakes :-)

Ewar does use more attributes than military, but it still uses so many military skills that its not really worth doing anything but tactics and mech.

The attributes are currently way too restricrtive with how you can distribute them.  There's no real optimal build for ewar because of how each character choice allocates points.

->You just lost The Game<-

8 (edited by Gremrod 2011-12-21 19:57:17)

No longer valid since the attributes have been removed and so has the character reset option.

But still valid on character creation for starting extensions.

****Please close****