Re: Confidence Gone

seriously guys were gone just move on but its really funny reading you post on the forums.

For me the game ended when you guys spent more time and effort into flaming on forums than actually playing the game.

Make the game what you want as seriously I doubt if any person who has left cares.

Ghorasia wrote:

seriously guys were gone just move on but its really funny reading you post on the forums.

For me the game ended when you guys spent more time and effort into flaming on forums than actually playing the game.

Make the game what you want as seriously I doubt if any person who has left cares.

Who were you?

Why isn't the above (and this one as it referes to above one) post deleted? It contains no content and insinuates insult on a personal level.

Also it's double posting (76+77) by a single person. Good forum conduct prohibits it.

Triglav wrote:

Yes it's sad CIR can no longer use godmode. That's why we're keeping the 9k mechs in corp storage until further notice.

not leaving after all?

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

80 (edited by Serpens 2011-12-16 15:15:11)

Poasting on the Forums and actually logging in to play are two different things entirely, and if one is so inclined can multi task this WHILE playing another game....... roll