Topic: Beta Outpost Initia on Norhoop offers free access

Notum Pirates offers free access to the Beta Outpost Inita for all who have at least a neutral standing towards us. Anyone who destabilieses the OP will be given status yellow and loose docking rights.

The facility features currently:

• Refinery type IV

• Factory type IV

• Recycling type III

• Repair type III

• High level logistic missions

But be warned that we only allow you to dock in Initia. That does not mean we will not shoot you down (but we can talk about that). Although specially during prime-time SAP-times Initia is freequently roamed by all larger alliances.

And anyone finding Notum, the faboulous material which is the source of all energy, the univers and is said to hold the power over life itself, will be highly rewared.

Raiser - CEO of Notum Pirates

Re: Beta Outpost Initia on Norhoop offers free access

>.>
<.<

I'm so confused.

Your nice enough to offer docking, but then say'll you shoot me if I do, maybe sad

Well we are Pirates. :-)
But we don´t guard the OP 24/7. wink

Just a guess 62nd is red? To bad I really wanted to dock up and repair those Ecms I battle looted.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

62nd? Of course your are red! I am pretty sure you are more a problem to our customers then we Notum Pirates are.

And for all neutrals out there: If you feel threatend by a Notum Pirate while you are on your way to do busines in Initia, just send him a message. You can talk to us. smile