Topic: SWTOR Early Access

Just a heads up that a rather -large- game has just entered early access so we might see a drop in the number of new players. We might also see a drop in the number of active players.

Would be nice to see some Perpetuum news right about now... Maybe... Anything?..

Re: SWTOR Early Access

+1 more info on whats coming cannot hurt. Although intrusions changes are positive, more sand is need in order for it to work as intended. By sand I mean larger game world, POS , bigger bots and ofc more players. Hiding after tourney anniversary does not help.

RIP PERPETUUM

I would say due to recent events within game not outside game.

ALL my accounts are now cancelled.

And no none of you cry babies can have my gear smile

Adious amigo's

I blame Pred for this !!!  Yes pred, you!!!

5 (edited by BandwagonX9000 2011-12-13 22:13:52)

I think its a fair assesment that what's coming is a male reproductory organ.

Is this thread hijacked now? We sorely miss new players.

TOR wont really be a hardcore game, don't think it will compete much in the sandbox department although it does look solid.

But yes, if they Devs could please let us know what is in store for the game next that would be great!

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

I liked Rift for the end-game raiding, Skyrim was great til I took an arrow to the knee, but I just can't get excited about swotr.

Maybe after its out and I read the reviews, but I spent a year watching it develop through the gamebreaker.tv weekly episodes, and it looks too much like interactive movie. Skyrim was mostly story, but it was singleplayer story, MMO story .... well, again, lets see what the game players say about it.

Arga wrote:

Skyrim was great til I took an arrow to the knee

big_smile

I think SWTOR has some things going for it though considering it offers alot of things to alot of different people. They have world PvP RvR style zones, an total free for all PvP zone where you can kill your own faction, battlegrounds style PvP.

As for PvE I can't say I can really make a call in that area as I havn't really followed it much. But the single player story was fun in Beta to play.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

I'm goin to be hutt ball champ see you guys later hope u enjoy perp smile

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

i guess SWTOR is much cheaper then Perp - and i mean the money part (montly fee)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

i guess SWTOR is much cheaper then Perp - and i mean the money part (montly fee)

No. It cost a lot more but you get a lot more for your money.
Either way most people won't stop paying for Perpetuum. They'll just stop playing. That's what's going to make the game boring and cause more people to do the same.

Ghost town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2szTEHgqZXY