Topic: Thanks for all the fish.

Avatar Creations you are breaking your game in my eyes for a few reasons.
1.  You are trying to dictate how the players should play in a "sandbox" mmo.  In a sandbox the players decide how they would like to play the game, and gameplay decisions should not be made by DEVs or GMs.

2. You allow cheating to occur in your game and don't appear to care about it, and then showing favoritism to the cheaters.  Everyone should be treated the same, regardless of which corp has the most devs in it.
(flame away)

3. You don't seem to care about getting new players into the game. Throw up some adds work with Internet gaming sites. Ten ton, massively, etc... Bring in more players and everyone wins.

For these reasons I feel I can not support AC with my money any longer. I will not renew my accounts.

To my enemies, good fights.
To my friends, you will be missed.
To the DEVs, think before you act.

-Deon.

Re: Thanks for all the fish.

o/

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

You will come back. They allways come back

Deon you will be missed very sorry to see you go sad

Alexadar wrote:

If only this were true sad

+1 for not going out with prophecies of doom aka AOE Rage

Sorry to see you go Deon, but I can understand AC:

It was either the whole nova alliance unsubbing (which AC was threatened with by Sauron, and only god knows how many trillion accounts CIR has in spare), or letting the few accounts of real players go who understand what´s going on and can read behind moderated lines...

The ones saying "impossible" shall not disturb the ones already doing it

Yes, thanks for all the fish !

I never got any *** fish where is my fish WHAT THE ***.

No I'm all agitated FFS

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

back to eve with me as well.

GG Devs, you beat us all with that ban button

Best Tuna fish is with Omega3 fatty acids.

Triglav wrote:

Best Tuna fish is with Omega3 fatty acids.

WHO F UCKING TOLD YOU THAT?

Who is on Jelan? I think i logged someone out.

Deon wrote:

1.  You are trying to dictate how the players should play in a "sandbox" mmo.  In a sandbox the players decide how they would like to play the game, and gameplay decisions should not be made by DEVs or GMs.

2. You allow cheating to occur in your game and don't appear to care about it, and then showing favoritism to the cheaters.  Everyone should be treated the same, regardless of which corp has the most devs in it.
(flame away)

3. You don't seem to care about getting new players into the game. Throw up some adds work with Internet gaming sites. Ten ton, massively, etc... Bring in more players and everyone wins.

For these reasons I feel I can not support AC with my money any longer. I will not renew my accounts.

-Deon.

This is a very common feeling right now, the Dev team has lost the confidence of a lot of long term players.

Muahaha, l might as well come out of the closet. I am... Jelan !

Admiral Twiz wrote:

Muahaha, l might as well come out of the closet. I am... Jelan !

You can't be Jelan is rly cool guy he sits in basement scheming on killing CIR with mindbullets then goes HAHAHAHA and pours himself MOAR MILK because milk is for stronk forehead.

Alexadar wrote:

Iiiiim not that sure about that.

l just logged in the wrong toon, sigh !

Also you're not alone mate:

<22:55:04>"Norrdec": Welcome to EVE Online! You are now part of an online community filled with thousands of brave pilots, savage pirates and calculating player-run corporations. Enjoy your stay!

I'm jelan and so's my wife!!

This makes me want to get home and login!

Ragequitting is bestquitting.

Joph wrote:
Deon wrote:

(flame away)

-Deon.

This is a very common feeling right now, the Dev team has lost the confidence of a lot of long term players.

QFE

Once my subs run out I don't see a reason to renew them; people cheat, continue to cheat and are not dealt with as other cheats have been in the past.  Now folks are getting bans for being angry about this... what's going on?

Sociorum, inimicos, omnes

-:does speak for NSA on the forums:-

Gharl Incognito wrote:

Once my subs run out I don't see a reason to renew them; people cheat, continue to cheat and are not dealt with as other cheats have been in the past.  Now folks are getting bans for being angry about this... what's going on?

I'm sorry? There is some serious misinformation going on here. Who has been banned for getting angry about someone cheating and not getting banned?

Gharl Incognito wrote:
Joph wrote:
Deon wrote:

(flame away)

-Deon.

QFE

You don't have to wait for your subs to run out to stop QQing on the forums.  In fact you don't have to wait till your subs run  out in order stop playing the game.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.