Topic: Who's on beta?

Hey all,

Did my first roam in many months last night across 3 beta islands and I didn't see a single person.  Is anyone still living on beta?  This isn't a troll btw, just curious if it is worthwhile to keep looking or if the game is sort of in a wait and see period as far as pvp is concerned.

2 (edited by Celebro 2011-12-04 19:44:54)

Re: Who's on beta?

I am not surprised there is no one on beta , all pvp players are in the arena tournament organised by the Devs.

Anyways since new patch changes intrusion is on hold until tommorow,so players can have fun in tourney.

Next week you will see more action hopefully.

RIP PERPETUUM

Last corporations which lived full-time in beta are back to alpha now. fuuu

Currently the whole P is on Omega island smile We'll be back smile

So Novablob have successfully completed their statement of intent to turn the game into a PVE one? GJ lol

Jelan wrote:

So Novablob have successfully completed their statement of intent to turn the game into a PVE one? GJ lol

No, devs did ... roll

Mauro Rha wrote:
Jelan wrote:

No, devs did ... roll

Well it's clear devs are in the back pocket of one cir player with 47,000 accounts funding their whole operation.

Not the devs fault you can't defend your own island with the new Intrusion 2.0 mechanics. Isn't Intrusion 2.0 what you wanted and hailed as the patch when Novastrov will be defeated and we will be kicked out to Alpha? smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

OK so First the Devs were all for M2S, now they are all for CIR.

Do you people hear yourself?

Really?

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Takes skill to wait until the opponent jumps in, quickly refit into their counter-fit, jump in 5 minutes later and STILL lose the match.

Probably the Devs fault for that too. roll

CIR Complaint Form

@01100111000011110010: I don't care about knowing if DEVS are for CIR or anyone.

Now, I just want to play like a carebear in alpha ... (like everyone else)
oh wait ! I'm a full skilled Ictus pilot. Damn. lol

@Syndic: I don't understand why you are talking about tournament, F-Navy didn't participate if you forgot. roll
(was a funny entertainment btw)

PVP is changing with intrusion 2.0, I waiting to see how. And maybe come back if my corp don't fall down before. fuuu

The game just beeing f**** by his own community. Why would we play to a game who is own by 1 Corporation ?_?
I mean CIR because others corps are just pets. Do you really think Syndic people will enjoy the situation, probably not. and because of that you give a other reason to leave perpetuum online. We already had enough considering the developpement of the game.
Then you can troll on all channel, all forums that u have 2000 bots ready to f**** the game, who cares xD

Btw i quit perpetuum, but not the forum smile

Yes Mauro, French Navy withdrew from the tournament. Thank you for reminding us. lol

Nobody cares Pokk... When you come back whenever some "miracle" patch happens that you believe will let you win by logging off and playing on Alpha alts, we'll be right here waiting. And week by week, our stockpile will only increase now that we're actually at full war production again. smile

CIR Complaint Form

Btw i quit perpetuum, but not the forum

so your subbing just to troll LOL .. i agree man nobody cares

http://www.emptywords.org/
Just another Fail F...

0110011100001111001010001 wrote:

OK so First the Devs were all for M2S, now they are all for CIR.

Do you people hear yourself?

Really?

CIR alt spoted..

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Syndic wrote:

And week by week, our stockpile will only increase now that we're actually at full war production again. smile

Account sharing again you mean? Just asking wink

Syndic wrote:

Yes Mauro, French Navy withdrew from the tournament. Thank you for reminding us. lol

Nobody cares Pokk... When you come back whenever some "miracle" patch happens that you believe will let you win by logging off and playing on Alpha alts, we'll be right here waiting. And week by week, our stockpile will only increase now that we're actually at full war production again. smile

you seem to forget... prior to intrusion 2.0... squid didn't just survive the constant onslaught.. it grew and prospered.
It took 1 station from the bloc and even better it successfully defended it...
This was handled mainly through only having to suffer a weekly intrusion, this was manageable through ppl either taking the occassional holiday or simply carrying on through their day with lack of sleep. This is something not workable with the new intrusion2.0. Instead of weekly intrusions its now 24/7 twice daily intrusions...
Despite plea's from the concerned players prior to implementation... this was pushed through.
Don't get me wrong i applaud the work done by the dev's and it will encourage pvp... however the results will be far reaching... and the amount of ppl on beta's will drop rather than increase... as it is now far far harder for a corp let alone an alliance to inhabit an outpost. The only exception to this is prolly sovnov who had the neccessary resources in place and the manpower to make an attempt at holding outposts.
Mighty though sovnov is... don't pat yourself on the back too hard... what u did not or could not achieve.. the new intrusion system has done it for you.

Ok so I am not up on the politics of the moment, does this mean only one beta island is populated?

Jetblack wrote:
Syndic wrote:

you seem to forget... prior to intrusion 2.0... squid didn't just survive the constant onslaught.. it grew and prospered.
It took 1 station from the bloc and even better it successfully defended it...
This was handled mainly through only having to suffer a weekly intrusion, this was manageable through ppl either taking the occassional holiday or simply carrying on through their day with lack of sleep. This is something not workable with the new intrusion2.0. Instead of weekly intrusions its now 24/7 twice daily intrusions...
Despite plea's from the concerned players prior to implementation... this was pushed through.
Don't get me wrong i applaud the work done by the dev's and it will encourage pvp... however the results will be far reaching... and the amount of ppl on beta's will drop rather than increase... as it is now far far harder for a corp let alone an alliance to inhabit an outpost. The only exception to this is prolly sovnov who had the neccessary resources in place and the manpower to make an attempt at holding outposts.
Mighty though sovnov is... don't pat yourself on the back too hard... what u did not or could not achieve.. the new intrusion system has done it for you.

Once again, we should be thanking the DEV's for all of our success? amirite?

Nobody live 100% in Beta, it's gone since Norhoop. But Novastrom seems to be the more active now in beta, it wasn't the case 2 weeks ago

poKK wrote:

Nobody live 100% in Beta, it's gone since Norhoop. But Novastrom seems to be the more active now in beta, it wasn't the case 2 weeks ago

Yep, sorry, I am back now, all is well.

How long ago did battlefield 3 release? hmm the timelines.. they are... hmmm...

And skyrim is about played out ...

Timing is everything

23 (edited by Kazzanka 2011-12-06 11:12:00)

F-NAVY is cowering out.  M2S is falling to pieces.  NEX and TOG are going to try and hold onto the scraps I hope.  So where does this leave us...

Crimson Imperium Reborn, Roving Guns, CHAOS, Immortal Legacy, Rue Tang Clan, Bob Squad, Regulators, The Republic, The Hardened Steel, HYDRA, christwhoelseamimissing?  I'm aware some of these corps might be inactive, but you get my point.

VERSUS

62nd Mobile Infantry and War Dec.

Rest of server:  Please, man up.  And for the love of the celestial powers, stop bemoaning the size of SovNov, they are allowed to do whatever they want, just like you are.  The lack of you doing anything about them is on every single one of you that complain about them but don't fit up a damn bot and go fight.  I know we have our peaceable industrial players and all, but J.C., where are all the other PVPers in this PVP sandbox game?  Is it really just going to be a two faction game?  hmm

SovNov: At least we have each other smile

Tiggus: Nah, there's a few with regular activity, there's just a lot of hubbub going on right now.

I don't see why you list us as versus each other, it's pretty obvious that you guys are playing in the late US / Australian timezone, when most of us are asleep.

It's reasonable to say that there is no other entity besides Soviet Novastrov in the European timezone, for now. We've had much fun fighting SQUID alliance, but now that they're on the door out there is very little if anything for us to do.

We can go as far as saying that IF SovNov chose to say, unsub en-masse tomorrow, the game would lose the amount of active players (nevermind some 600+ subscribed accounts) that it would never recover from again.

Naismith wrote:

We can go as far as saying that IF SovNov chose to say, unsub en-masse tomorrow, the game would lose the amount of active players (nevermind some 600+ subscribed accounts) that it would never recover from again.

Is that the way you blackmail the DEV´s of changing everything to your likings, Syndic? Unsubbing all your previously purchased accounts?

Or may this even be understood as a "good bye" from perp by CiR? Now that you can say we won perpetuum, as everyone is leaving the game now, after the latest CiR patches and nerfs? You might consider going back to Mortal Online. Ah wait no, you ruined that game already.

Either way, I think no one cares. Future will tell, if perp will recover from the latest fail changes.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY