Re: Any old vets from old eve online?

Gregorri Davion wrote:

EVE player since 2003...

Started off in late beta with 31st wrecking crew,   then once launch hit i flew solo in empire then headed out to Stain with interstellar elite,  Had a kid and took a 18 month break.

Went back to join up with scooter1 in Interstellar Exodus (IEEX forever baby!) in Stain elliance / stain Empire.

Did the Stain/Fix war,  took another break,  came back when IEEX, Priory of the lemon and PMAS formed R0adk1ll alliance and took over Gem....

SMASHKILL (and yes the goon titan kill was awesome!  iirc Atlas was also in on that kill as we had just started working with them into our coalition)

WAAAYYY too much history for me to post/remember in one little spot smile

wish more EVE players would come tp PO as it is way better then Capships Online

Good to see some old EVE vets here.

may the pewpew be with you.

Great to see you, flew with scooter1, and others. Was awesome fun. Welcome to the game. Was good friends with priory. Quesa is here btw. But he pops on sometimes wink

Cant say I'm a "vet", though I played for almost 2 years, starting 2010.

Diplomat of Applied Creation [APCR] corporation, The Fendahlian Collective [FEND] alliance, Coalition of Anti-Pirates COA (pretty big high/lowsec pirate hunter coalition).

Still semi-active, mostly on my RvB alt though.

Mara Kaid Pirate of Nia wrote:

Great to see you, flew with scooter1, and others. Was awesome fun. Welcome to the game. Was good friends with priory. Quesa is here btw. But he pops on sometimes wink

You flew with Scoot? Me too smile

The ones saying "impossible" shall not disturb the ones already doing it