Re: Goodbye Perpetuum online

Jelan wrote:

I see CIR still treating everyone like dirt as usual.  Anyone else think Syndic and his lackeys have napoleon syndrome?

I think a lot of us do.

Yes but most of you also have the inferiority syndrome.

53 (edited by Gharl Incognito 2011-12-04 09:38:49)

Triglav wrote:

Yes but most of you also have the inferiority syndrome.

Trig, you know who Napoleon was right? 

We're not talking about the fella from Animal Farm.  Though in the case of  a certain player whose name has amusing translations to spanish and french it is really quite an apt double entendre.

Sociorum, inimicos, omnes

-:does speak for NSA on the forums:-

Now I am even more informed.

The game is boring without CIR, I would hate for them to play another game again sad

As much as I hate them fuuu yarr

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Sundial wrote:

The game is boring without CIR, I would hate for them to play another game again sad

As much as I hate them fuuu yarr

This game is already boring.

Well getting there.

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Hope you guys come back, was fun to defeat nova with you.

Mara Kaid Pirate of Nia wrote:

Hope you guys come back, was fun to be defeated by nova with you.

Fixed.

GLiMPSE wrote:
Mara Kaid Pirate of Nia wrote:

Hope you guys come back, was fun to be defeated by nova with you.

Fixed.

ya all those mech fights we won never happend.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4054/429 … d9b8ac.jpg

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

ya all those mech fights we won never happend.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4054/429 … d9b8ac.jpg

Thanks obi, was fun remembering those fights where we wasted them =]. GL F-navy!

Thanks obi, was fun remembering those fights where we wasted them =]. GL F-navy!

Yes, keep remembering those fights, since its quite rare you actually win the bigger battles. Come visit us at Nova with a big army, we are waiting eagerly for visitors.  We have been visiting your island yesterday and frankly, the welcome there really stinks. I guess its common the dockupski ecorp tactic maneuver is still being used ? lol

welcome to the future twiz

So i guess MORTE have learned the mighty ECORP maneuver from us then cause i saw them dock up in koykil when we decided to do a friendly visit early today. And when they grew the balls to come over to kent they decided to walk 1000m of the teleport before finding out that they didn't want to fight. Even when they didn't meet any resistance at the tp.

yarr

[05:36:51] <Lemon> i hate you... just so you know

[15:05:49] <Ville> I have to admit, that was pretty fu**ing pimp ^^
                           http://www.perp-kill.net/related/749

Kanogi wrote:

So i guess MORTE have learned the mighty ECORP maneuver from us then cause i saw them dock up in koykil when we decided to do a friendly visit early today. And when they grew the balls to come over to kent they decided to walk 1000m of the teleport before finding out that they didn't want to fight. Even when they didn't meet any resistance at the tp.

yarr

The botang informed them it was a tarp.

GLiMPSE wrote:
Kanogi wrote:

yarr

Its spelled trap fuuu

Kanogi wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:
Kanogi wrote:

yarr

Its spelled trap fuuu

o rly?

Kanogi wrote:

yarr

seems like a lot of people angry that fnavy defeated cir & co many times. best of luck f-navy. Nova running when they outnumbered us was interesting.

For some one who has a masters in math, you have a hard time adding.  You had one more vagabond and two more mech dps on the field and had more logging in.  Unless you counting the light geoscanning bots with no guns on as DPS, and the fact you seen us leave Tellesis doesn't help as evening odds then I guess it would be fair.  But I am honored you showed up in such large numbers to fight little ol Morte.  smile

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I'm not sure why F-Navy is surrendering without a shot before I2.0 goes live. You should at least give it a chance. Fought with you guys a few weeks ago at a Ft Douglas Intrusion vs Nova and you guys were great and had balls. Sorry to see you evacuate Alsbale. I2.0 should give Beta PvP a boost which is what everyone seemed to want, not sure why its a big deal now. You seem more upset about the size of CIR rather than the patch. But I am pretty sure there are enough pilots on the server to match most of Nova's strength, if not more pilots. This is far more important than lots of bots in stockpile, inventory never hurt anyone. Its what's in the field that's important, and will to fight. Most nights I see equal or greater numbers than Nova on. Think about it.

Also I will say congrats to CiR on their 3rd place finish in the tourney, gj, that's awesome epeen! And a great job to Chaos for winning and Morte for second. Chaos had a wicked strong team.

I prefer a difficult challenge in PVP even though I'm just a noob at it, and I'm quite happy to have a strong enemy like Chaos and the rest of Nova.

Cyas on the battlefields .....

Ville wrote:

For some one who has a masters in math, you have a hard time adding.  You had one more vagabond and two more mech dps on the field and had more logging in.  Unless you counting the light geoscanning bots with no guns on as DPS, and the fact you seen us leave Tellesis doesn't help as evening odds then I guess it would be fair.  But I am honored you showed up in such large numbers to fight little ol Morte.  smile

Yeah, and for someone as enlighten, to be so blind confuses me. Half our squad didn't even arrive before u guys did the famous ECORP dockupski.

And the little show off on kent with the whole novablob after the turney on saturday just to fight little 62nd that didnt even manage to win their first match in the turney. But ill guess i would be scared to if i manage to lose 7 mechs to 3 of 62nds mechs and a intakt. 

But when u field 2 mesmers with em guns to figh the tyrannos spidertank u know what kind of ppl u are dealing with.

yarr

You know why there's no sand in this sandbox MMO anymore?

It's stuck up all your ***.

Goddamn, I've never seen such a large group of forum warrioring nabs before. fuuu:fuuu::fuuu:

Take the long way around back to square one
Today we're just outlaws out on the run

Cassius wrote:

I'm not sure why F-Navy is surrendering without a shot before I2.0 goes live.

F-Navy isn't gone. Not yet.

Fear the froggies ! yarr

Grim Faust wrote:

You know why there's no sand in this sandbox MMO anymore?

It's stuck up all your ***.

I'm typically not the type to troll on any forums, though I do make exceptions on occasion. I think this may be the second time Grim has inspired me to post a reply. Once again he says it perfectly.

All I think about when I read this thread is tears and ***.

Jeeeez guys, give it a damn shot! Worst case is you fight and lose your stations. Giving up, you still lose stations AND any dignity you may have. Nova Alliance can't be everywhere at once and SAPs will be up so damn often your head will spin to keep track of them. It may not be hard to ninja stabilize an outpost that no one is paying attention to. I don't know, but we'll soon see. Hopefully more will participate and not quit.

Quit thinking so defensively. This is an offensive system. Be aggressive!

This thread is embarrassing.

Sparking to other games

Rex Amelius wrote:

This thread is embarrassing.

Definitely.

0110011100001111001010001 wrote:

THEN GO QQ ON YOUR OWN INTERNAL FORUMS.

Yes I DO know him and YES I DONT CARE if he leaves the game.

Common people.  He will get some ointment for his butt and come back just like a LIST of others that have made this QQ "I'm leaving the game feel sorry for me" posts.

Trust me he will be back, and Trust me I don't care.

big_smile Get a hold of this guy! He whines about people talking on the forums while he's pretty much one of the people spewing useless trolling crappy one-liners all day on these forums.
Y U NO GO QQ ON INTERNAL FORUMS YOURSELF?!
There are people that care about PoKK leaving. You had your say about not caring, why not let them have their say here? Or is your opinion so important that it overshadows everything?
I've got a quote for you:
"The essence of immorality is the tendency to make an exception of myself." (Jane Addams)