Re: 1st Anniversary Corporation Tournament

For the vanguard mesmer, etc will it 10 of the racial skill? As in nuimqol robot control 10?

The reward bots won't have any extension requirements.

can we have arenat with passable slope overlay? multilayered for each slope capability (small - assault - mech - heavy mech) ?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

can we have arenat with passable slope overlay? multilayered for each slope capability (small - assault - mech - heavy mech) ?

There is no difference, all the passages are accessible for all classes. The ground is perfectly plain throughout the area except of course for the ramps leading up and down to the rings.

I can volunteer for a English commentator.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

31 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2011-11-30 07:36:48)

if we wanna be in the audience how do we get there ? or did i miss something smile

edit: i vote gremrod & lemon for commentators!

coz as we all know gremrod has a sexy voice & lemon coz well.... its lemon big_smile <3

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

if we wanna be in the audience how do we get there ? or did i miss something smile

Teleports to the viewing area will be placed in the proximity of the Alpha Terminals.

Any vegetation at all? ... ie, does pefectly plain mean no?

to bad the frighter is not ready for the tournament - woul be funny to have some "blimps" floating around the edge of the arena big_smile

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

No vegetation, only the fixed blocking structures placed by us.

Have you figured out a scoring system?
What will happen if there is a stand off? What is there to force the two teams to engage?

From the devblog:

The maximum time frame for a round is 30 minutes. Once this expires the team with most points on the field wins (calculated from still standing robots - for the point system see below). If this number is the same, the team with the most points destroyed wins. If the number is still the same, we draw a winner.

if a tyrannos+ictus+gargoyle team meets another similar shield fit team, and the result will be not a single damaging hit on both sides -> will you count neuted shield points?

Am i allowed to offer the services of this EarlyAcces agent as mercenary to any team that might need a replacement of any of their agents? I dont belong to any corporation in the present so i offer full commitement.
If its alowed, consider it done then.
wink
Otherwise make NeX fight a anarchist team ffs yarr

Someone needs to fill my buy order for HEAT IX medium missiles or Infinity will be dropping out. Been offering like 17k per missile for a few weeks now but nobody wants to sell.

Bet on the tournament over here: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … t-betting/

Purgatory wrote:

Someone needs to fill my buy order for HEAT IX medium missiles or Infinity will be dropping out. Been offering like 17k per missile for a few weeks now but nobody wants to sell.

do more artifacting. first observer stash today gave a a nice stack of mission laser ammo, medium

Live video stream is up!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/perpetuum-dev-eagle

Updated the first post with today's results, and video recordings of the matches.

Awesome with the live stream! Fun to see what tactics each team went for smile
Got to give some respect to Chaos guys who didnt attack while their opponents were having net problems.:cool:
Last but not least, Good job with the commentating! smile

The tournament's Lev Yashin award goes for Tux for building that hell of a tank big_smile

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

DEV Gargaj wrote:

The tournament's Lev Yashin award goes for Tux for building that hell of a tank big_smile

yea big up tongue

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Well the event is already a success.. I hope too see some more tournaments next year.

Warhawk wrote:

Well the event is already a success.. I hope too see some more tournaments next year.

And tomorrow.

Graphic ladder for those who are word challenged.

http://www.next-gen.net/images/aniladder.jpg