Topic: posting in forums should show all characters for that account

You should be able to click on the OP's pic to see what ALL characters linked to that poster.  Even if they have been deleted. 

Nuff said.

Re: posting in forums should show all characters for that account

stop whining

At this rate, corp leaders are going to start wanting screen-shots of applicant's character selection screen.  Ugh.  Let the absolute paranoia begin.

Draxen wrote:

At this rate, corp leaders are going to start wanting screen-shots of applicant's character selection screen.  Ugh.  Let the absolute paranoia begin.

ECorp already does want the screenshot. I'm glad they accepted my alt accounts with no troubles.

Reactor......ONLINE
Sensors......ONLINE
Weapons......ONLINE
All systems nominal.

Why?

That would make it more obvious when people are talking to themselves.

Can't have that.

6 (edited by Alexander 2010-12-08 01:17:23)

Other characters on accounts doesn't work if you're using a main account to spy. The mass of kills if worth $10 a month.

Trololololol

The Game

You need to add a # before the color, dude.
This is not the text you're looking for.... move along...
Yes, accounts dedicated to spying will have no trouble if they trust this method.  I'm glad they've gone this route, as it actually makes serious spying easier to do.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

What a stupid idea.

Vorgrim Scout wrote:

What a stupid idea.

Spoken like a true pirate.

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Ah, the EVE level of paranoia reaches Perpetuum. No surprise there.

what about Real-ID?

for example, Neoxx's real name is ... big_smile

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Recognizer wrote:

Neoxx's real name is ... big_smile

Chuck Norris.

Reactor......ONLINE
Sensors......ONLINE
Weapons......ONLINE
All systems nominal.

I dont get how an inactive 'spy' would snatch anything more then ammo and to be recycled ***.

In a game like this I would expect to play with a corp for years and never get access to important corp storage.

I heard somebody jacked a corp already and I can only assume it was from a rank 1 storage, which is usually junk meant to be taken by anyone.

As for information I always have had spies in previous guilds and I would work them to death. Good guilds give quotas for their members to hit, like ores or kernals. This way a spy would weed himself out by refusing to help a corp he is trying to harm. Works like a charm.

BizzyBeast wrote:

I dont get how an inactive 'spy' would snatch anything more then ammo and to be recycled ***.

In a game like this I would expect to play with a corp for years and never get access to important corp storage.

I heard somebody jacked a corp already and I can only assume it was from a rank 1 storage, which is usually junk meant to be taken by anyone.

As for information I always have had spies in previous guilds and I would work them to death. Good guilds give quotas for their members to hit, like ores or kernals. This way a spy would weed himself out by refusing to help a corp he is trying to harm. Works like a charm.

A good spy is there for the bigger picture, one type will do whatever is needed within the corp until they have the opportunity to strike, if the spy (and the group they are working for) is really good, no one even suspects they are one until the hangar is empty, the defences are coming down and they are already across the lines.
Another type will leak out info for months or years, if they and the group they really work for are good, then it is a balance of taking the most advantage with the least risk of being exposed. The best spies are almost always "model members" of the society they are spying on.

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

15 (edited by CenDre 2010-12-09 03:47:01)

Zhyntil wrote:
BizzyBeast wrote:

A good spy is there for the bigger picture, one type will do whatever is needed within the corp until they have the opportunity to strike, if the spy (and the group they are working for) is really good, no one even suspects they are one until the hangar is empty, the defences are coming down and they are already across the lines.
Another type will leak out info for months or years, if they and the group they really work for are good, then it is a balance of taking the most advantage with the least risk of being exposed. The best spies are almost always "model members" of the society they are spying on.

The best spy is the one that gets in so deep he eventually is the leader of the corp and decides to roll with it ....betraying his previous allegiance.

BadMonkey wrote:

You should be able to click on the OP's pic to see what ALL characters linked to that poster.  Even if they have been deleted. 

Nuff said.

Nuff said? Not really. Even paranoia has its limits. big_smile  Then certain people would make different accounts.  Once you start down that path, forever shall it dominate your destiny, consume it will... wink

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

post real names addresses and credit card numbers while you at it. stupid idea OP

posting all chrs would really cause a nightmare considering i have chrs in 3 corps hmm

<spying is the master of all arts>

~M~

In the echelons of human history, legend spoke of the Messiah, who would lead the lost, from the darkness, into the light...

~Don't say you weren't warned~

Messiyah wrote:

posting all chrs would really cause a nightmare considering i have chrs in 3 corps hmm

<spying is the master of all arts>

~M~

I didn't know ICS-DC was a hard corp to get a spy into.

<Character creation is a ***>

~N~

Neoxx wrote:

I didn't know ICS-DC was a hard corp to get a spy into.

<Character creation is a ***>

~N~

Its harder than getting in M2S.

<keep copying me, you will never be this good>

~M~

In the echelons of human history, legend spoke of the Messiah, who would lead the lost, from the darkness, into the light...

~Don't say you weren't warned~