Topic: Transport Mission bugs

I took three Transport Missions from ICS Alpha to the same location.  Looks like you can only do one a time, which was fine.

You can't choose, Datafile #1 was the only one that would go in m inventory.  I went to other location, was going to pick up another Transport to take it to ICS Alpha, but I was unable to put the items in my cargo even after exiting and reentering the station.  I aborted my previous to missions, hoping maybe that would clear it up.  It did not.  I was able to transfer one of the "Elephant #3" Datafiles to my inventory after I split the stack, but that was all.  I aborted that mission as well.

Re: Transport Mission bugs

Rije wrote:

I took three Transport Missions from ICS Alpha to the same location.  Looks like you can only do one a time, which was fine.

You can't choose, Datafile #1 was the only one that would go in m inventory.  I went to other location, was going to pick up another Transport to take it to ICS Alpha, but I was unable to put the items in my cargo even after exiting and reentering the station.  I aborted my previous to missions, hoping maybe that would clear it up.  It did not.  I was able to transfer one of the "Elephant #3" Datafiles to my inventory after I split the stack, but that was all.  I aborted that mission as well.

Not sure this is your problem, but some of those containers are very large, most can only be moved one at a time because they are 3U and your cargo hold (on Arkhe/Prometheus) is just 3.75U, depending what you have in your hold, you may not even be able to hold one. Other missions i believe had larger containers

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

3 (edited by Rije 2010-11-21 17:22:18)

Re: Transport Mission bugs

Zhyntil, that maybe the problem if thats the case, I didn't even think of that.  I was fully unloaded as I was going for fastest movement possible.  I'll look into it sometime to day to confirm if that maybe my issues for some of them.

EDIT: That indeed is the problem that I will be overloaded with more than one.

Devs: Feel free to delete this post then, as it is not a bug.