Re: Skyrim!

You sir are bad at stealth then big_smile already level 37 and I have no bounty for my *** and I did a few assassinations, a lot of stealing. Also thank god for no speed tickets, I often use the whirlwind sprint to get to other parts of the cities, making poor guards follow me and be annoying tongue

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

27 (edited by MegaMaid 2011-11-23 16:29:40)

tbqh I am finding Skyrim to be one of the most overrated/overhyped games of all time.

The lack of polish in alot of areas is appalling. I can't play it more than 30 minutes at a time without getting so annoyed. I think I am done for good this time, Ill just play another game hmm

Norrdec wrote:

You sir are bad at stealth then big_smile already level 37 and I have no bounty for my *** and I did a few assassinations, a lot of stealing. Also thank god for no speed tickets, I often use the whirlwind sprint to get to other parts of the cities, making poor guards follow me and be annoying tongue

I'm totally bad!

To join the brotherhood you have to save the orphans by killing the woman running the place, I may have over indulged in that ( some of those orphans QQ'd like they were in the Perp forums )

That and I may have backstabbed a few guards that got in my way... hey, its the brotherhood not the guild (which frown on collateral damage).

Oh, and I may have killed all the guards in the prision as I was escaping... no, I left 1 alive, probably my mistake right there. smile

Just FYI, assassinations are more succesful if everyone is asleep big_smile I didnt get any bounty for killing that old hag and I am also in the brotherhood/thief ways ;D

I see how this goes, Good Arga goes to play skyrim so he can rip out wings on dragon flies and moths...

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

*lol*

It's true.

The difference is that in solo games like Skyrim, there's only NPCs.

Except for Lemon, which I think is a turing test, Perp is full of people and while it's just a game I relate MMO games to be more like team sports where sportsmanship is just as important to me as winning.

Completed the Guild quest line last night, I'm sure that nightingale thing is going to come back and bite me, but probably nothing a few well places arrows from the darkness won't correct big_smile

Per-Pe-Thu'um!

"Rock is OP. Paper is okay." - Scissors

Timing of the new patch is perfect, my enthusiasm for skyrim is waning as I trudge around looking for the elder scroll... *no spoilers!*

Clever play on 'word' there wink

MegaMaid wrote:

tbqh I am finding Skyrim to be one of the most overrated/overhyped games of all time.

The lack of polish in alot of areas is appalling. I can't play it more than 30 minutes at a time without getting so annoyed. I think I am done for good this time, Ill just play another game hmm

Or watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F84oQejFvss. I'll never play Skyrim, but these videos are hilarious.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

I like future things so I don't play these medevil games anyways, but that video was funny, that poor guy got killed just helping people and turning his back on friends, that's a good game? lol

Last night I had to decide between killing and eating a priest the cannibles asked me to bring for dinner, or ... not.

The game is full of decisions like that.

any1 suffering those black-screen-of-death errors i have read about?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Yep.

When you tab out to take a potion or use a scroll, when you come back you get to fight in the dark.

I found possibly the best skyrim video ever!!!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/32 … verything/