Topic: To tournament winners: WTB Praetorian Gropho

Whoever wins the tournament, i'd like to buy a Praetorian Gropho or 2 from you. Just let me know what you want in return for 1 or 2 of them.

Re: To tournament winners: WTB Praetorian Gropho

do you really think Lemon would sell you one of his precious black heavy mechs... if he wins?

also, what you need a gropho with a unusable shield bonus for fuuu

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

3 (edited by Purgatory 2011-11-21 19:30:07)

Annihilator wrote:

do you really think Lemon would sell you one of his precious black heavy mechs... if he wins?

also, what you need a gropho with a unusable shield bonus for fuuu

Incase you were too thick to realise, I use gropho mk2s a lot, and these new ones being a step up, yeah, I could do with that.

And I just put this out there so whoever wins knows what's on the table. What are you going to do, flame me for attempting to buy one of them? Seems people like to flame me for just about anything, some serious nerd jealousy going on in this game. Just because you couldn't even contemplate buying one yourself.

Some things cannot be sold.
I think those who will sell it: twice time fool

Actually, selling them may not be such a bad idea.

The negative press of losing one of these in a pvp engagement outweighs the small advantage of using it. I think the term primary was created for this type of situation smile

Sadley, they will either end up gathering dust in corp hanger, or only deployed at TMA to wow the newbs.

"This is why we can't have nice things"

6 (edited by Purgatory 2011-11-21 19:57:08)

Alexadar wrote:

So what should they do with it? Leave it to rust in hangar forever? Lose it in pvp? Would those choices make them less of a fool than selling it? They could do alot of pvp with the money they obtain from selling it.

I believe it all comes down to who wins them, if they are already rich beyond what they need, then they might see a point in selling it. If they're short on cash though, it's not a bad idea.

I'd farm with it if I had one, nothing more. I know Lemon would love to have one to run around and crush people with. I doubt he'd ever sell his if/when he gets one. I too noted the same thing, it's likely you'd be primaried quite quickly in PvP just for the sheer fact that everyone would love nothing more than to cause someone grief on a magnitude as rare as the bots existance. Like in Eve, pieces like this are shelved and gawked at once in a blue moon. Over time, I'm sure someone will lose one or two and it will never be forgotten. Some will disappear over time with player account closures and a couple may be sold off at ludicrous amounts after they've collected dust for an extended time and the owner realizes that they want to become filthy rich.

Take the long way around back to square one
Today we're just outlaws out on the run

Purgatory wrote:
Alexadar wrote:

So what should they do with it?

Alpha farming
For collection etc.

Corporation, what will won in tournament will find a way to use it. I'm sure

Alexadar wrote:
Purgatory wrote:
Alexadar wrote:

So what should they do with it?

Alpha farming
For collection etc.

Corporation, what will won in tournament will find a way to use it. I'm sure

It? You do realise they will be winning 10 of them.

For you info, the most succeed corps in this game are those who don't work much with market. Self-sufficient giants, what can build enough bots for their players. Most probably one of this giant will won tournament and put this bots in their hangar for best of the best.

Question: Are they need your money?
Answer: No.

Alexadar wrote:

For you info, the most succeed corps in this game are those who don't work much with market. Self-sufficient giants, what can build enough bots for their players. Most probably one of this giant will won tournament and put this bots in their hangar for best of the best.

Question: Are they need your money?
Answer: No.

You're talking about CIR right? I don't know of any other corp who fits that description.

Purgatory wrote:

You're talking about CIR right? I don't know of any other corp who fits that description.

You don't need to know more. I'm leaving you in your small world where you won perpetuum, implying you can buy anything anywhere.

13 (edited by Purgatory 2011-11-21 21:37:42)

Alexadar wrote:
Purgatory wrote:

You don't need to know more. I'm leaving you in your small world where you won perpetuum, implying you can buy anything anywhere.

Haha, you crack me up, such elitism and ego.

(basically your corp is not one of those corps)

Yeah, no doubts

WTB fraps of Purgy losing one!

Inappropriate signature.

16 (edited by Purgatory 2011-11-22 14:45:51)

Scyylla wrote:

You say that like you expect me to lose it? Do you have any idea how often i've roamed all over all of the beta islands with my pack of gropho mk2s, nova included. I farmed hundreds of observer kernals doing it. Guess how many times I died? Zero.

Purgatory wrote:
Scyylla wrote:

You say that like you expect me to lose it? Do you have any idea how often i've roamed all over all of the beta islands with my pack of gropho mk2s, nova included. I farmed hundreds of observer kernals doing it. Guess how many times I died? Zero.

beeing neutral with all factions helps allot to archieve that...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Purgatory wrote:
Scyylla wrote:

What times?

*Grabs alarm clock*

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Annihilator wrote:
Purgatory wrote:
Scyylla wrote:

beeing neutral with all factions helps allot to archieve that...

Being neutral to everyone equates to me being kill on sight to everyone. No different in perpetuum than in EVE. NBSI.

20 (edited by Purgatory 2011-11-24 02:34:48)

Lemon wrote:
Purgatory wrote:
Scyylla wrote:

What times?

*Grabs alarm clock*

I stopped doing it after I acquired all combat kernal research. Lasted a good month or two though.

Purgatory wrote:
Alexadar wrote:
Purgatory wrote:

Haha, you crack me up, such elitism and ego.

(basically your corp is not one of those corps)

Just quoting this to show how dumb you look now