Topic: light robot bonus

How come the prometheus and the Intakt get so many more bonus's than the rest?
Prometheus gets 6 over the other races 3 and the Intakt gets 9 over the Troiar's 4 and the cameleon's 5.

How is this balenced or am i missing something?

Re: light robot bonus

The light/assaults can apply those bonuses to different weapons/ammo to give them their diversity. (short/long missiles, short/long range versions of the weapon)

E-war have different types of modules with a main focus for their diversity, so they wont be able to utilize every bonus unless they have only 1 module for each bonus or something.  The other bots get that bonus across 4/5 modules all the time.

The difference in # is because of the defense type.  Intakt has resist defense so it needs values for every resist type.  Cameleon has armor repair defense so that only needs 1 bonus.  Troiar can use shields well with its accumulator recharge time, but does not get a bonus to shields likely because of balance.

The e-war bots are also generally more powerful than the other bots just because of their versatility and capability of taking mechs and heavies out of a fight single handedly.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

You can look at the bonuses in this way:

all resist bonus +5%
or
ew ap usage bonus +5%

in this case you would count 1 line for bonuses and still the results would be the same.

"Rock is OP. Paper is okay." - Scissors

now look what youv done

you turned Alfs attention to laserbots...

wts: seth

yarr

"Rock is OP. Paper is okay." - Scissors