101 (edited by Syrissa 2011-11-12 11:34:45)

Re: Beacon drop rate is too low?

well if you want to play the lone wolf then its a hard life. this is a mmo... teamplay is recomended. if you dont want to... maybe a single player game is better. it took me 2 hours to find myself a corp with the profile i was looking for, and im still happy with that choice. nice ppl... aso...
yes the market is atm not realy nice for new players. but still they can afford an assault bot or the ammo after some effort, or whetever bot they desire. yes its work yes you have to do something, yes ammo might be expensive for you. if you wanna do it all alone then thats the way it is.

dont blame it on the market. its neither the markets nor the devs fault. its the players fault. one reason is the small player base. and that might change in a few months, in a year, in two years... who knows...

and yes our corp is mosty self sufficent. but anyway even some of us buy and sell stuff on the market (or in the forums) from time to time. the other question is if there is realy that high of a demand on the market as you say.
its a sandbox. its the way we choose to play. so as its any persons free will to choose to play the lone wolf.

i can only repeat myself.
dont complain about the "empty" market. fill the market and that problem is solved...
make a indu char, buy yor recources, templates, whatever ... and bring it on the market. its up to us players.