Topic: Client Position

When launching the game in windowed mode it always opens the client 50% below the screen area of the primary display; it must always be dragged back up into it's previous position.
This has persisted since I first started playing three patches ago.

Re: Client Position

I've always found the window to open in the same place and be the same size as when I closed it.

Are you perhaps using a laptop that docks to different monitors or are you running multiple displays where one display is offset perhaps?

As I can't recreate this I'm not much help. If more people are having this issue however maybe it can be pinned down.

Happens to me too, it's kind of annoying to have to adjust your window every time you play. The strange thing is that the second client I have installed for my other account doesn't have this problem.

Take the long way around back to square one
Today we're just outlaws out on the run

think the windowed mode always starts with the size that you have set as resolution for fullscreen mode.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

5 (edited by BugSplat 2011-11-05 13:23:59)

It's a desktop, 2 monitors (2 non-bridged video cards), and both clients act the exact same way: opening on the primary display 50% below the viewing area.  Client size is retained, client position is not.

It's always done this in windowed mode.

Win7
2x 8800 GTS video (non-SLI mode)
8gb RAM.

This happens to me now on one of 3 clients. Always opens up at correct size windowed but 50% up the screen vertically.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d