1 (edited by Johnny Silver 2010-12-07 13:25:34)

Topic: Server status

People of Perpetuum enlighten me with your wit and wisdom...

Re: Server status

huh?

Er... What?

So what do you guys think of the weather today?

5 (edited by Norrdec 2010-12-07 12:57:46)

You know there was info about the maintenance, right?
Rainy with a chance of meatballs

Join the Enclave for a fun and drama free experience!
The Enclave

Where is that *facepalm* emote when you need it...

here

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

What info was there about the maintenance? I'm looking at the server status page, oddly thinking that might be the place to inform me, and it says the server will be down for a 'few hours'. From when? An hour ago. Midnight last night?

Thanks for the 'huh' and 'er what' replies. Very witty, as they always are. But the one about the weather, that had me laughing and laughing...

the info about the downtime was in your login screen. and been there for a week i think big_smile

http://content.perpetuum-online.com/fee … h_1200.png

and there you see when it started.

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Tiller wrote:

the info about the downtime was in your login screen. and been there for a week i think big_smile

Yes for about a week.  Sorry if my try at wit was utter fail...

And if you are sad that it took a bit of time - sorry it's science and technology, not magic. They can't make everything instantly (Well you can if you have an unlimited budget, but like THAT'S going to happen tongue )

Join the Enclave for a fun and drama free experience!
The Enclave