Topic: @ Gremrod..

Dude i love ya pod casts when will we be getting Incoming Transmission Episode #12 ? smile

I NEED MY FIX!! wink

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Re: @ Gremrod..

Things have to change in a game before you talk about them. Events need to happen, news to be spread. Topics need to be there to be talked about..

Alexander wrote:

Things have to change in a game before you talk about them. Events need to happen, news to be spread. Topics need to be there to be talked about..

Oh agreed just wanting to know tho if there was a hold up or what ever...... WTB more action in game! ... also WTB more RL time lol smile

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

\o/ some things have changed, may I hijack this thread to bring it back to attention?

double +1 for more podcasts by Grem & Co, that is, if he is still following the game. Otherwise, maybe some one else might feel up to step into his shoes?

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

+1

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

+2.0  yarr

i think this weekend would be enough to talk about:
- new decorational plants
- eccm changes
- eggs and b(a)acon
- evtl. sparks
- attributes
- FOTM Build

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

What eccm changes??0.o
What's fotm build?

Triglav wrote:

What eccm changes??0.o
What's fotm build?

Carefull, if questions such as these are answered here, then there would be no need to include them in a podcast tongue

the change that made specialized vaga/cammy pilots useless.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

the most valuable thing in game are pilots.  No pilot is useless.

There is a pod cast scheduled for the 1 year anniversary however if things change enough this weekend we could be tempted to make one covering the last two patches.

I AM NOT A GM™

MOAR PODCAST

that is all

"False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, but leaving us the instant we cross into the shade."

14 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2011-10-26 03:39:16)

*Obi Wan waves his hand at gremrod* you will make a new podcast... & you will enjoy doing it!

big_smile

edit: for my fail spelling ...... thx winter tongue

Podcast? wink

----
I play MMOs. I need a signature which is deep, thought provoking, and devours bandwidth with the voracity of rabid weasels. It is also, by nature, vaguely sad with a tinge of my obvious internal, unfathomable loneliness. Like this, sad  , but at 1.3megs packed into 2 by 6 inches. ANIMATED.

16 (edited by Gremrod 2011-10-26 04:47:19)

Yes I am still following the game. And yes more podcasts are too come.

I just spoke to Alexandar this last weekend and a year retro look at perpetuum from EA (Early Access) to now is going to be #12 podcast...

But, yeah. Been away from mmo gaming a bit guys. It was time for me to take a break from fulltime mmo gaming and sit back and relax and read etc....

Plus I am sick right now as I type this.... Trust me you don't want to hear my sick voice on the podcast. tongue

But, yeah a podcast is in the works and will continue.

Sorry for the break guys.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Alexandra wrote:

There is a pod cast scheduled for the 1 year anniversary however if things change enough this weekend we could be tempted to make one covering the last two patches.

I second that!

Great to hear, you will be preparing another PodCast Grem.
I feel with you about beeing sick, got the flu also and just coughing my lungs out atm ^^.
Get well soon.

See ya around again soon.

Walk Save and Godspeed

o7

MoBIoS

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Gremrod, Get well soon m8!

Kroth wrote:

KROTH! big_smile Hhhhheeeeeyyy.
Also. Grem get well soon! No one wants to hear my voice more than yours. There needs to be a balance of smooth and cool against my.. whatever it could be called. Screeching? tongue

21 (edited by Gremrod 2011-10-27 01:48:54)

Alexander wrote:
Kroth wrote:

Also. Grem get well soon! No one wants to hear my voice more than yours. There needs to be a balance of smooth and cool against my.. whatever it could be called. Screeching? tongue

Your voice sounds fine.

And thanks MoBIoS, Kroth, and Alex.

I hope I am better soon too. I came home early from work today. This cold is worse today then it was yesterday...... fuuu

Kroth, remeber our first meet in the game? ROFL!

Alexander wrote:
Kroth wrote:

i 2nd this infact can you not speak at all & just do a silent podcast alex ?

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Nians shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

hehe Yeh Grem, that was hilariously funny lol