Re: Profit - A Perpetuum Online fitting tool

the problem with it bugging out is with "Fittings.xml" it does not create it if it is not present when you try to make a new build. I believe it crashes because it doesn't know how to handle a situation where the fittings.xml file can't be found. I have managed to get it working but not exatly sure how, however i did use an older version in the end but still got the same problem initially.

27 (edited by Yohey 2011-09-29 22:59:30)

Had no such problem with latest Profit 1.1.0.89 x64. New xmls were created without any problems, new fittings too. Also xmls from earlier version were working just fine.

Yay for window settings saving %) .

still supported tool?

Gareas wrote:

still supported tool?

Yes Gareas.

I had no time available recently and no running sub to update the tool. Thankfully, i have 15 days free to dump new data and implement the new features.

Expect a new release in a few days.

As always, if you need to report bug or discuss features, you can use the codeplex project page at http://profit.codeplex.com/

can you let us know the conditioning required for the CSV import?

Sade wrote:

can you let us know the conditioning required for the CSV import?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you want to use the csv parsing tool to generate up to date classes ?

New version available : 1.1.0.102

• Removed Attributes from agent and extensions

• Updated Modules with last data

• Added Elite T2 and T4 modules

• Modified sensor strength calculation to reflect ECCM module change

This is an intermediate version to reflect statistics changes mostly. I'll be working on implementing the new spark system next.

I am Back, Man Cave is Done.

Need Help with formulas?

I Currently am the author of Perpetuum Fitting Tool - Continued..
EVE - bigsteve

I´d love to see this beeing continued by someone. Unfortunaltly, the present version is totaly out of date and shows wrong values e.g. cpu calculation, speed, etc... If needed I can go into further detail to elaborate.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

You can use the fitting tool at sequel.nl

I find it pretty up to date

Ty, will give it a go smile

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

So, I've started messing with this, updating stats, adding things like plates adding to surface area. The problem is I have no idea what I'm doing, have no idea how to use C# so I'm gonna be super limited on what I can do. Does anyone who actually knows things feel like getting involved to make this work???

PLease, please, please, will someone create a User Friendly Fitting Tool