Re: [video] Intrusion for moyar outpost: october 26th 2011

Smokeyii wrote:

lame video is lame.

The writing looks bad, blatant nationalistic propaganda, the fading made my eyes hurt. Music wasn't bad, but would have gone much better to a large battle.

When you went to 10x speed and turned the camera several times, it gave me a fleeting bout of vertigo.

Try harder next time.

I would say "thanks for honesty" but obvious troll is obvious smile

Sundial wrote:
Cobalt wrote:

Lol smokeyii what do you do for others except whining, belittle and despise others work?

He stood by himself for what he believed in, where others can only stand with many around them.

Sure you made my point. He did nothing for others.

Even with a "not so perfect" video, at least Triglav did it for others to see it.

Oh and before criticize someone stuff, prove you are able to do better.

28 (edited by Syndic 2011-10-29 02:55:16)

Karos wrote:
Syndic wrote:

Funny stuff guys. You're missing the obvious though. lol

Care to enlightment us?

>_>

Yeah, he's asking for technical support about encoding videos & sound tearing. lol

What's wrong with the video anyway? It's a pretty good example of the quality and quantity of opposition we get when we roam. smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Its nice to see that my explosion took out one of u guys at least yarr

so DEVs can we get killmails from explosions again?

[05:36:51] <Lemon> i hate you... just so you know

[15:05:49] <Ville> I have to admit, that was pretty fu**ing pimp ^^
                           http://www.perp-kill.net/related/749

Syndic wrote:
Karos wrote:
Syndic wrote:

Funny stuff guys. You're missing the obvious though. lol

Care to enlightment us?

>_>

Yeah, he's asking for technical support about encoding videos & sound tearing. lol

What's wrong with the video anyway? It's a pretty good example of the quality and quantity of opposition we get when we roam. smile

LOL hehehe ive had the "pleasure" of running into 1 of your roams a while back... we had a GF for the whole 1 min our light  bot roam lasted to your mechs big_smile

That being said i cant blame an enemy that chooses not to engage in battle with an enemy that might way out number them.

However i hope the pick up in activity over the last week can last a bit its nice seeing some action going on in game by all sides smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I'm sorry, I was being honest. I'm sure that raw video unedited, would have been preferable. Sometimes I can be overly abrasive in my applying The Truth.

Or maybe I should start running around shooting video of me doing stuff that is rather pointless and spamming "America, *** YEAH" on the screen, putting it to music and posting it on the web for everyone to see. That make you happy then cobalt?

Smokeyii wrote:

I'm sorry, I was being honest. I'm sure that raw video unedited, would have been preferable. Sometimes I can be overly abrasive in my applying The Truth.

Or maybe I should start running around shooting video of me doing stuff that is rather pointless and spamming "America, *** YEAH" on the screen, putting it to music and posting it on the web for everyone to see. That make you happy then cobalt?

And of course with more banjo's and a fiddle or two.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Did FC call primary on Kanogi? Lucky there were 23 demobs, 15 suppressors and 40 ecms on him. wink

Yea we had difficulty bringing down the bear. Mighty beast it was. big_smile

Jita wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:

And of course with more banjo's and a fiddle or two.

But of course!

36 (edited by Cobalt 2011-10-30 19:35:42)

Smokeyii wrote:

I'm sorry, I was being honest.

*I like honesty

I'm sure that raw video unedited, would have been preferable.

*Edited or not, there was no opponent, so the video is shallow obviously. If he made those editing thingies is because theres nothing to show, so i guess he tried to "fill" somehow the vid.

Sometimes I can be overly abrasive in my applying The Truth.

*Ohh.... so "The Truth" with capital T comes from you... what an humility demonstration smile
Its not the truth, its certainly not "The Truth". Its just your personal taste man. All you wrote is subjective, nothing objective.

Or maybe I should start running around shooting video of me doing stuff that is rather pointless

*Outpost taking is pointless... your certainly right but lets pretend. What do YOU do to improve the game, the community, the ingame story, peoples interactions?  Nothing.  You just come here, spits your poison then happily look reaction from your useless troll...

and spamming "America, *** YEAH" on the screen, putting it to music and posting it on the web for everyone to see. That make you happy then cobalt?

*No need to make me happy, i already am by nature. Seems to not be your case, and im sorry for you about that.

*Nobody teached you that criticize and mock something that you've not shown to be able to outmatch, is rarely a good decision, and often makes you a fool in others regard.

Smokey at some time we were in the same corp. I saw someone honest and respectful at that time. Maybe the game makes you a bit too "bitter"? Criticizm can be good and often useful.  But what you did is just add some "negativity" where nobody asked for it. You could have criticized and say the same things, but on another tone and words. But you preffered to troll, its your decision.