Topic: Coordinates in killmails

Can we have coordinates in killmails? It'd make possible to build an animated map of the action and hotspots, which in effect is more eyecandy to show people thinking about joining.

Re: Coordinates in killmails

BandwagonX9000 wrote:

Can we have coordinates in killmails? It'd make possible to build an animated map of the action and hotspots, which in effect is more eyecandy to show people thinking about joining.

Good idea Bandwagon, +1

While we are at it, put ewar on killmails by making ewar / energywar modules do 0 damage per cycle (as opposed to not registering damage)

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Hmm.. i'm not too sure about Coordinates on killmails, having the island and time is already a pretty useful intel tool, may be nice if we could get a hotspot map in a similar style to the traverse density thingy that i think Gargaj made. -> http://www.perpetuum-online.com/~gargaj … nt=density

I don't want to make another topic for it but it but it is kinda related to combat logging, if a weapon hits a shield, can we please get a "You caused X amount of accumulator damage", instead of "You did 0 damage", that would be nice.

I'm all for ewar being on killmails though, that is definatly needed (kinda sick of "tackles" or any kinda of pure ewar having to stick a gun to their bot so they can get on the kill. (I know there may be some technical issues as to why this is tricky to do though)

4 (edited by Klit Oriswood 2011-10-29 09:27:16)

+1 to both of you (post #1&2), good stuff

Sundial wrote:

While we are at it, put ewar on killmails by making ewar / energywar modules do 0 damage per cycle (as opposed to not registering damage)

bad hack. Please log anything that triggers the "in combat" mode and "PvP-flag". zero damage would also show up in combat logs.

Karos wrote:

Hmm.. i'm not too sure about Coordinates on killmails, having the island and time is already a pretty useful intel tool, may be nice if we could get a hotspot map in a similar style to the traverse density thingy that i think Gargaj made. -> http://www.perpetuum-online.com/~gargaj … nt=density

CRM made it, Gargaj hosted it wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear