Topic: New devblog: A shower of sparks

The time for sparks has come! Friday brings the patch of the new spark and extension system, and the removal of the account reset feature. Details on the blog:

http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/posts/ … of-sparks/

Re: New devblog: A shower of sparks

yarr

Looks sweet smile gj Devs.

Now onto I2.0!

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

This is more like it!
Really nice to see so many blogs.
Could we get these posted in general chat and on the login page so people read/come to the forums more too? smile

Cool stuff Devs.
My personal input will be that im against extension downgrade, because its something far from my impresion about persistance MMO.
Other stuff is cool.

5 (edited by Celebro 2011-10-26 23:03:35)

Alexadar wrote:

Cool stuff Devs.
My personal input will be that im against extension downgrade, because its something far from my impresion about persistance MMO.
Other stuff is cool.

Its only for 30 days intended for new players who have made mistakes, and you can't lower if its above lvl 6.. C'mon.

RIP PERPETUUM

Alexadar wrote:

Cool stuff Devs.
Other stuff is cool.

30 days... are gone really fast. Remember after release when we got 40 days for the one-time reset.
one thing that should perhaps added: a lock to not create a second agent on same account within those 30 days.

thats AFAIK the most common noob-mistake

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

We can see that there is a spark for relation over 6.0, but when will you introduce new lvl 5-6 missions ?

Marmon wrote:

We can see that there is a spark for relation over 6.0, but when will you introduce new lvl 5-6 missions ?

I'd expect in the following months. Level 1 and 2 are redone and I expect more tweaks to be made to those as well.
It's very easy to get 6.0 relation but would require you to be doing level 6 assignments pretty heavily and there aren't many of those around.
Level 5 might get you to 6.0 but I know I've ground to a halt at 4.5 from level 3 assignments alone.

9 (edited by Arga 2011-10-26 23:59:55)

I was out doing trying to do higher level geo scan missions on beta. Unless you suicide in with an arkhe, or roll in T4 tanked indy bot, your not doing them solo. Alex's "easy" is something that alwasy needs to be clarified smile

Edit: Maybe a tanked Troijer though... Hmm

Arga wrote:

I was out doing trying to do higher level geo scan missions on beta. Unless you suicide in with an arkhe, or roll in T4 tanked indy bot, your not doing them solo. Alex's "easy" is something that alwasy needs to be clarified smile

Edit: Maybe a tanked Troijer though... Hmm

Owning or at least scouting every gate and outpost of an island makes it safe. Though yes, you need allowed access to beta first. wink

Hence why my Asintec Relation is now well and truly stuck. wink

It wasn't even the PVP that made it hard, there are NPC's on every location, and you have to scan it (3) times. There's one mission that you need to run across open terrain into a pack of yellow bots with ewar. I can see doing it as a group, even non-combat, by kiting them away; but solo it just wasn't happening (I was in Intakt at 130 kph).

But, back on subject, getting access to better sparks from beta level rep is going to be a nice incentive to be active on beta!

I would like some more info on the energy credit system mentioned in the blog.

Any handy links?

13 (edited by Annihilator 2011-10-27 18:38:31)

Caribdis wrote:

I would like some more info on the energy credit system mentioned in the blog.

Any handy links?

just read the blog history wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Well someone thinks its a good idea wink
http://jestertrek.blogspot.com/

Score 1 for the email blast smile

While the blog was about how Perp was doing something that Eve should, its also more news about Perp from a fairly well read blog; about PERP doing something BETTER than Eve!

For this reason, getting information into the hands of people that are going to talk about it, the newsletter was a success!