Topic: No GM´s in General Chat lately

I have noticed, that there are no more  GM´s in General Chat lately. Does this mean it has become a moderation free zone for trolls and offense? What about newbie help or other support issues?

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Re: No GM´s in General Chat lately

The Goonies have hacked chat again, and kicked all of the GM's out...<grin>  I've noticed the absence of the GM's too. Perhaps they are on vacation or some such?

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

I usually see one on, but I mostly refrain from any general chat talk unless its to help someone out for something or talk about the golden ratio.  I know they are busy answering pm's, and I rarely see them chatting in general, though their name is there.  One of my corpies had a problem 2 nights ago, and it looked like it was just over an hour before it was resovled.

i guess they've had to get tougher with GM's and their powers lately....

No need GMs, if I'm not around.

Wraithbane wrote:

The Goonies have hacked chat again, and kicked all of the GM's out...<grin>  I've noticed the absence of the GM's too. Perhaps they are on vacation or some such?

Goons do not exist ..... we are a lie.. hmm k ?

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue