Topic: Looking for PvP Corp

Two of us have just switched over to Perpetuum and are looking into joining an active PvP corporation. We plan on doing PvE enough to sustain our PvP habits.

If you are a corporation looking for dedicated players:

We are both less then a week old and probably with a lot of questions but we are certainly willing to pull our own weight in an engagement, be it even only with the light bots! smile

Any recruiters that might be interested feel free to message me in game, we do have plenty of sandbox games experience as well.

Re: Looking for PvP Corp

I'm guessing you are in the US-TZ when looking at the time of your post.
Have a look at this thread below:

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … orp-found/

I'd suggest you look into War Dec. Great crew of players there.

Good luck and hope you'll enjoy the game! smile

So far the game has been addictive and fun, definitely planning on a longer stay. smile

Thanks for the suggestion I will contact them and see if they are interested in a couple of new people.

On a side note, we have already tried venturing into the Beta islands by ourselves but haven't been exactly lucky with even seeing anyone heh.

4 (edited by Rex Amelius 2011-10-17 20:51:33)

Egil wrote:

yikes My recruitment post? If you want to know a little about me I guess that's a place to start. But I doubt you'd care.

Perhaps this thread on USTZ players and Pvp corps is what Egil meant to link. I think that would be a tad more helpful if you are in fact USTZ and looking for pew.

Since I'm here I can tell you I'm a brand new member of War Dec, who have been very helpful and friendly in getting me going with proper skill focus, bots, fits, efficient NIC earning, and general game tactics. I just got myself situated with them this weekend and so far it's been fun. Now I'm looking forward to getting out there actually blowing someone up.

Whichever side you choose I'm sure I'll see you around wink

Sparking to other games

Well both of us are already really self sufficient (if you can say that heh). What we are looking for is an active corp preferably EST but all US-TZ work.

Rex Amelius wrote:
Egil wrote:

yikes My recruitment post? If you want to know a little about me I guess that's a place to start. But I doubt you'd care.

Perhaps this thread on USTZ players and Pvp corps is what Egil meant to link. I think that would be a tad more helpful if you are in fact USTZ and looking for pew.

Yep....you're absolutely right. Not enough EP in "proper linkage" yet. tongue

Sigh... everyone here seems to recommend targets and not corps tongue

Feel free to get in touch with me in-game sometime during late US EST hours. Going to be very busy with work IRL for the enxt two days but should still be around during some post midnight EST hours. Also will be around a LOT on Sunday. We're not looking to grow to be very big but we may still have some room for a few players if theyre dedicated and really willing to learn and get better with PvP. Will talk to you more then. You can shoot an in-game mail my way if u prefer to get a conversation going.