Topic: Teleport beacon services

I would like to offer teleport services 1000m (minimum distance) from tellesis main terminal during peak hours at 100k nic per bot, was just wondering how may would be interested max per teleport would be 24-25bots to be on the safe side. Depending on demand I can place 2-3 beacons to cut down on waiting time, that's 30 seconds per bot waiting time on 1 teleport beacon.

1. This is a first come first served service. (The first one to jump gets it)

2. 100knic per bot/character will get a sqaud invite.

3. beacons will be set at a certain time (TBA) at peak times so no waiting for activation.

4. I will use standard teleport beacon.

Who likes walking anyways? smile Would be interesting to know how much demand there is and a good time of day to do it.

Public channel: teleporter service

RIP PERPETUUM

Re: Teleport beacon services

First off it's a really nice idea however financially it's not very good.
As teleport beacons are but 300k each and have the ability to transport 19-20 people per beacon charging 100k per robot isn't the most cost effect way for people to travel when they could transport their own gang for cheaper by deploying their own beacon.

If this service requires you to build/channel the teleporters I can see this being a service you could sell to theres and raises a really nice idea for the future, player powered teleporters requiring extensions to control and thus being able to charge others to use your portals, I mean teleports.

Large squads may find it cheaper that's true, maybe more convenient for individuals with 1 alt. Bare in mind I will cut down on activation waiting time of 3mins.

I will try it out today between 2100-2130hrs server time, if there is enough demand and I see enough players interested, I will confirm later please check in on public channel above. This would be a test run, getting a return on my investment would be fine for now.

I will place 1 beacon every 10mins for half an hour.

RIP PERPETUUM

This is yet another good example of what could be achieved if we had a zone wide communication system.
Or the option to allow others to use teleport beacons for a fee. And then make them producible.

I'd love to see this system expanded but for now this is an very nice service and if I moved around a lot on Tellesis I'd use it smile

how was it celebro ?

Naralh wrote:

how was it celebro ?

At a loss today, need more customers. 2 bots per beacon and someone scammed me for 100nic should have checked amount first. big_smile

RIP PERPETUUM

You should try it at Shinjalar.

Asbale pvp activity create a lot of mouvements on shinjalar.
And  some active corp use it as their alpha HQ.