1 (edited by Purgatory 2011-10-13 13:02:51)

Topic: I take nobody else is allowed to get medium miner T4?

I've been slowly making progress through medium miner T4 for some months now. Well, until the last several weeks that is, i've had no gains to medium miner T4 for a long time. Something stinks imo, how can one go from getting 1% a day/every few days for 3 months straight and then suddenly the gains stop utterly and completely. I've been researching golden Hmech/mech kernals whenever possible, nothing has changed in my approach, the gains simply stopped happening.

You could say it's down to chance, but this doesn't seem like chance to me, slow yet consistant gains over a few months instantly turned to no gains over a few months, something doesn't add up, something was changed.

Re: I take nobody else is allowed to get medium miner T4?

Cry moar.

Jasdemi wrote:

Cry moar.

You think this really bothers me? I play Perpetuum for about 10 minutes a week, and i will never mine, but the people who keep asking to buy T4 medium miners, I guess they're out of luck. Seems crappy though that it's because it seems some stealth change was made that stopped progress on this module from being made.

You need Golden Indy kernels and then even at best the progress does almost stop before it's finished.
There may be an issue with the type of kernel you're researching though so it would be a good idea to tell us which type it was that you used a lot of and got nothing.

Currently there are people who have this researched and they did it MUCH faster than 1% a day..

Just an idea.

Oh there we go, finally gained 1%, only took several weeks to get that gain, as opposed to the constant 1% i got here and there previously, but I should be done with this research in about 10 years at this new rate.

Alexander wrote:

You need Golden Indy kernels and then even at best the progress does almost stop before it's finished.
There may be an issue with the type of kernel you're researching though so it would be a good idea to tell us which type it was that you used a lot of and got nothing.

Currently there are people who have this researched and they did it MUCH faster than 1% a day..

Just an idea.

Golden mech and golden heavy mech.

You'll want a few 100'd of them and I am not sure why they're not giving you more research than that.

I know there has been a bug with research since the beginning of time where sometimes the order you gain items effect the later gaining of items and slows research to a crawl while someone else zoom past you with less work.

Might be worth asking the devs to look at research in general. The more total research you have the less research you get. Unless this has changed but I have a feeling there have been bugs in research for a LONG time. :3

So who makes T4 Med Miners? And why arent they seeding the market with them? Or did they stop playing?

Serpens wrote:

So who makes T4 Med Miners? And why arent they seeding the market with them? Or did they stop playing?

M2S did and from what I heard some made their way to the market (then they got wiped), CIR does but from what I hear they do not sell them.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

We got it before they triple-screwed the research system. We did sell 5 (I think) to a NeX guy who came asking specifically for them, but aside from that we didn't seed the market with them, no.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

The Sup Observer can smell T4 a mile away ... nothing attracts attention like a 78M NIC fully fitted Riveler MK II - accept a flock of MK II's smile

TOG is lowly unlocking them now. Once we do we will post up that it is done and we will sell protos to whoever needs/requires them. Keep you all updated.

I'm pretty sure Lucious can make them.

Also, there are others where I got mine from, but not sure if they want to be known.

I asked around on the server, and no Lucius can't make them yet.

As far as I know its vetern beta corp prototypers only, as there were/aren't/won't be any Indy observers kernels to get those last few %'s that Purg/TOG is working on.

Smokeyii wrote:

I'm pretty sure Lucious can make them.

Also, there are others where I got mine from, but not sure if they want to be known.

I don't think he can, else they would be on the market.

I do not have T4 medium miners.

*looks at T4 miners*
*covers them with hand*
Umm.. nope.. None on market at all...
<.<  >.>

Syndic wrote:

We got it before they triple-screwed the research system. We did sell 5 (I think) to a NeX guy who came asking specifically for them, but aside from that we didn't seed the market with them, no.

I always knew NeX were a bunch of carebears......

PS. where is my set of T4 miner mods ?!?1 fuuu

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue