Topic: Current State of USTZ playerbase? - Pvp Action, more specifically

Hello

I'm a noob whose been hanging on the sidelines checking things out for a bit, accumulating EP. I've read all about the low player population and I'm sure everyone has opinions and insight on that generally.

But I'm a night-owl living on the West Coast in the U.S., and like I've seen in 'another game' we're not a HUGE population. So, I ask you guys in general...

What's the state of the late-night USTZ crowd? is there one?

Any targets?

Who are the main groups with either dominant USTZ presence or at least a consistent active presence?

This is not a recruitment request, I got that elsewhere, just curious whose who

Perhaps the wrong place to ask but what do I know, I'm a noob.

Re: Current State of USTZ playerbase? - Pvp Action, more specifically

Your best bet is going to be to join a corporation in one of the 3 alliances. There US tz Numbers are relativly similar between Squid and SovNov but Wambulance has the largest US tz group. *All blob blame aside*

Corps to look at:
SovNov: Hydra (Active) Rest are Hibernating
Squid: Nex (Active)
Wambulance: 62nd (Active), M2S (Active)

and WAR which im not sure which alliance they are in atm.

Those are your major US "Corps" to look at, but hey there is also me big_smile. I am pretty good to look at to, but hey not everyone can handle it. Being the soul UNBREAKABLE US CIR represenative is pretty sexy to.

PvP in the US is like being a hyna fighting for scraps. Squad combat from 3-7 with the larger on occasion fielding 10+ but rarly more emphasis on small bot roaming from the majority of US players.

On your recruitment thread anti-blob mentality i feel you, nothing like a good brawl in the wee hours of the morning.  http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/af3 … on%20Blob/

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Wardec last i knew of was part of Wambulance i know arc x hes a good guy smile

But NEX is always happy to take in a new face smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I know a lot of us guys in MORTE are up til the wee hours of the morning.

5 (edited by Kazzanka 2011-10-09 00:32:05)

Lemon's post broke it down decent enough, but we're a small fkn timezone so get ready for the doldrums.  I'm positive if you read gen chat you'll find someone mouthing off feeling overly safe, you might even see us blabbering on.  So come stomping over  =]

Also on the small bot thing, I think it's more of a symptom of simply having less targets, so cruising around in 80-100+ kph bots greatly increases your chances of finding someone in a half decent time in our zone.  If the population picks up I'd wager we'll see more mechs out there(hopefully).

If you're a serious night owl though too often the only 4 corps on that field any kind of fighters late into the US graveyard TZ is 62nd, WAR(our glorious brothers in arms!), NEX, and MORTE.

USTZ picks back up a little around 5-8ish AM EST when some of the rest of the world starts waking up across the Atlantic and you get increased TOG, CIR, F-NAVY, and M2S activity as their respective days ramp up.

Kazz Im ashamed of you. How could you not put WAR as a graveyard shift US TZ corp. TSK TSK. Anyways yea I know this TZ ur talking about like the back of my hand. Pretty much the main corps your going to be able to fly with for pvp at that hour are:(In Order)  WAR, 62ND, NeX, MORTE, and perhaps a few smaller ones but not recalling them. Anyways hope this helps. And yes it can be confirmed (Although Im not sure how you didn't already know this for sure Lemon...), War Dec is a part of Wambulance alliance. Been that way now for about 2 months. big_smile

There is a US TZ?

When did that happen?

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Immortal legacy has a small group that pvp during that timezone.  Mostly new guys looking for fun.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Oh no, no slight intended Arc, hahah.  This shall be rectified immediately.  ^ Edited for supreme victory!

10 (edited by 0110011100001111001010001 2011-10-09 04:37:58)

Ville wrote:

Immortal legacy has a small group that pvp during that timezone.  Mostly new guys looking for fun.

More so LOL KILLBOARDS.

More to the OP...Build EU TZ, and others....and OTHER TZ will come.

Works Everytime.

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr