Topic: [request] Add more keyboard controls

There are a number of things that still need keyboard equivalents.

1.  Key mapping to cycle through (nearby) possible targets.
2.  Key mappings to control camera positioning.
3.  When in running mode I'd like to be able to steer via keyboard.

Re: [request] Add more keyboard controls

And need macros!

For 3. see options/gameplay/alternative control method

along with the forementioned keyboard commands how bout the ability to set mouse keys aswell. i have a 5 button mouse and cant seem to use them on anything. am i jus doin something wrong or r they not supported yet? ofcourse left and right click work jus fyi. thnx

rockfist wrote:

along with the forementioned keyboard commands how bout the ability to set mouse keys aswell. i have a 5 button mouse and cant seem to use them on anything. am i jus doin something wrong or r they not supported yet? ofcourse left and right click work jus fyi. thnx

the other way to do this, would be to set a profile for the game, and then set letters to the buttons.

Freelance Agent/Merc Suppling All With The NIC For The Job

980X XSPC Cooling, ASUS RoG Rampage Extreme III, 12 GB Corsair Dominator DHX 2000Mhz w/Cooling Unit, 2x GTX 580 SLi, Creative Titanium Fatailty Championship w/ IO panel, 2x 128Gb SSD, 4x 1.5Tb hdd, BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P8 1200W PSU - Multi-BootOS

DEV Zoom wrote:

For 3. see options/gameplay/alternative control method

I have that on.  When you are in auto-run mode, if you turn left or right with the keyboard it stops auto-run.  The only way to keep auto-run on and steer is with the mouse.

rockfist wrote:

+1 on this one, i usually set my fifth mouse button to autorun, and fourth one to next target or other useful thing depending on the game. Cannot stand having autrun on numlock (why on earth games do this i do not know, but it is common) so have it mapped elsewhere......when i switch from another game to here takes a few clicks before i realize the autorun does not work on button 5, lol......

Who the $#@% is stEvE?