Topic: Post Patch - Stuck Logged In - Cannot Fully Log In or Out

Kinda bizarre:
logged in and headed out toward Cadavria in my waspish for an assignment, followed by my repper alt in a sequer.  Engaged NPCs and got DCed when I opened fire.  Tried to log back on, and did.  Then my toon popped off the screen/map as if I timed out for some reason.  When I tried to log back on, I got "deploying to terrain" followed by a black screen.  My main toon was on the map again though.  My alt is there and remote repping my main to keep him alive.  A friend pulled all the NPCs away for long enough to see if some battle flag/timer was preventing an inactivity timeout, but no go.  I cold rebooted twice and tried logging on from a different computer with a different IP addr, no go.  I deleted both local.gbf and perpetuum.gbf but no go.

So my main toon is stuck on the map as if logged in but I cannot access my bot via the client - just the black screen (of death).

GM Shade reports no dev is available to log my main out or hard reset my session.  Note that my repper alt is fine and I can access my alt from either of my two computers without issues.

Sounds like a server side bug to me.

Re: Post Patch - Stuck Logged In - Cannot Fully Log In or Out

We will look into it!

"Rock is OP. Paper is okay." - Scissors

This is now happening an one of my accounts as well.. Yay.

I believe this has been fixed. Can someone confirm please?