Topic: Activate Tapatalk on forums

So I can also troll easily at work.

Tapatalk is a mobile solution for online communities, empowering discussion forums with moblie access since 2009.

Forums Owners: Tapatalk allows your members to visit your forum anytime, anywhere. Learn more about Tapatalk and activate it for free today!

http://www.tapatalk.com/index.php

Re: Activate Tapatalk on forums

So, how is having a modern smartphone not a modern solution to accessing/posting on forums?

iPhone, trolling your forums -on the go- since '07.

This is not needed. Just get a phone that can handle loading an HTML page with a good zoom feature. smile

Wait doesn't ALL android phones do that? And what about that.. PiePhone.. Or whatever they call it..

A mobile-user forums is better and more user-friendly.

Posting efficiency is important nowadays. More TP/h ftw!

As the others said: not needed, but that doesn't take away that it is a nice to have.
However I can't complain about the posting efficiency from my iPhone, it sometimes even goes faster then with the browser on a PC.

Alexander wrote:

This is not needed. Just get a phone that can handle loading an HTML page with a good zoom feature. smile

Wait doesn't ALL android phones do that? And what about that.. PiePhone.. Or whatever they call it..

We haven't gotten around to building those yet ....

Doek wrote:

So, how is having a modern smartphone not a modern solution to accessing/posting on forums?

iPhone, trolling your forums -on the go- since '07.

You haven't actually used tapatalk have you.. Its MUCH better to use on phones than any browser because of the screen size. Its also free for the devs and comes with an API for them to hook the forums in to. No zooming in and out struggling to see videos or pictures.. (Driod phone, perfectly capable of rendering even the new perp forums, still prefer tapa)

DEVs - please check Tapatalk out. I use it all the time on the train, makes viewing forums much more enjoyable. You need to do something to allow us to view this forum on it. Thanks.

Arga wrote:
Alexander wrote:

We haven't gotten around to building those yet ....

I have....in secret...

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

The only issue I have with the (new) forums when viewing on a mobile is the frames overlap a little bit, and it obscures player names and certain parts of the upper frame sections of posts.  Old forums worked just dandy on mobiles though for me.

I check up on the forums semi often on my phone, its mostly hassle free to be honest with the exception of some new formatting issues.  I use a Samsung Focus Windows Phone 7 to be hard/software specific.

Kazzanka wrote:

The only issue I have with the (new) forums when viewing on a mobile is the frames overlap a little bit, and it obscures player names and certain parts of the upper frame sections of posts.  Old forums worked just dandy on mobiles though for me.

Same issuse for me Kazz tho im on my work desktop.... very old comp might just be a software up date. I tried Ctrl+scrolling to make the zoom change as it looks to zoomed in. tried adjusting the monitor display size.... No help.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

It's a browser issue that the devs are aware of. The new font is not specific and is rendered by the browser so it's different to everyone. Some browsers like Opera and mobile ones can't display it correctly.

Tapatalk is horrifically annoying in that every forum that has it enabled gives my android phone a popup or has like a whole page of advertisement at the top talking about how THIS FORUM IS TAPATALK ENABLED CLICK HERE TO BUY.

I hate popups and ads. Therefore I hate tapatalk. I don't see why all these forums want me to pay money to remove ads.

Trap Card wrote:

Tapatalk is horrifically annoying in that every forum that has it enabled gives my android phone a popup or has like a whole page of advertisement at the top talking about how THIS FORUM IS TAPATALK ENABLED CLICK HERE TO BUY.

I hate popups and ads. Therefore I hate tapatalk. I don't see why all these forums want me to pay money to remove ads.

There is a problem with your droid then because it only asks once.