Topic: Well i've been in this game two days and i just have to say

Yah, i subbed.
Meanies making marketplace not availble to trials.

Really awesome game you guys built here.
Surprised i've never heard of this game before except from randomly happening upon it on a MMO news site.

Re: Well i've been in this game two days and i just have to say

Welcome to the game! I basically did the same thing, but I subbed the day I created my account lol. These days most MMOs cost more then the $10 that PO is asking and if the game does give you some enjoyment, then why not? Shoot, I spend at least $50 on gas on my truck a week, but that is another story. Anyway, welcome to the game and your next step will be to find a nice corp with similar interest to your style.

Descent

Descent
Selling quality ore since 2011

Welcome to Perpetuum.  Feel free to swing by the recruitment channel or even by pass thaqt and come hang out with the cool kids in Immortal Legacy.  Join our public channel MORTE and let's make this game an even better experience for you by bringing the multiplayer of mmo to reality.  smile

Hope you'll enjoy your stay Maikey! Don't forget to spread the word about this great game. wink

Well I also joined yesterday and subbed a few hours later. I didn't find it hard to get the controls right of the game as some are very similar to my other game I play, but still plays out pretty different. Which makes a nice change of scenery.

Egil wrote:

Hope you'll enjoy your stay Maikey! Don't forget to spread the word about this great game. wink

But before I go spread the word I first have to see more of the game then what I could in these few hours yesterday. The first impression is good, but does it have the lasting power like the other game I played? That is something I first have to find out, which should take about a week or two smile

Ydyp Ieva wrote:

Well I also joined yesterday and subbed a few hours later. I didn't find it hard to get the controls right of the game as some are very similar to my other game I play, but still plays out pretty different. Which makes a nice change of scenery.

Egil wrote:

But before I go spread the word I first have to see more of the game then what I could in these few hours yesterday. The first impression is good, but does it have the lasting power like the other game I played? That is something I first have to find out, which should take about a week or two smile

For new players not motoring their way through the content or being spoon fed free stuff it lasts a good few months.
Otherwise we are in need of new content but it is in the works and the devs are trying. smile

Same as others, I subbed after a playing for about 5 hours.
Found the game nice n complex; yet easy to play (the in-game help is great).

I figure, I've already been more entertained than watching some Movie, so $10 to get the market place, seams like a deal big_smile

created trial account last night. subbed about 20 minutes ago.

gotta say, i am 100% impressed with this game.

Welcome to Perpetuum smile

Arga wrote:

Welcome to Perpetuum smile

Watch out for this guy...... He likes to keep fresh newbs locked in his closet......

Seriously---Welcome to the game!

Inappropriate signature.

<.<

>.>

But its a 4 star closet with room service.

12 (edited by Calio 2011-10-08 04:28:40)

Arga wrote:

<.<

>.>

But its a 4 star closet with room service.

Room service, send up a larger room (an old Groucho Marx quote)

Hello Everyone, i am glad to be amongst you... i started a trial account on reccommendation from a friend, and the only reason i didn't sub after 5 minutes is because i had to wait to get paid!!!!

The really funny part is:: i have never felt the urge to pay subscription for any game - don't get me wrong i am a hardcore gamer but i looked at WoW and a couple of other MMO's out there and couldn't sum up enough exitement about them to even play.

Keen to see some more intrusion/hacking stuff ingame would be fantastic but otherwise Great game keep up the Great Work!!!:D