Topic: When cargo is full it says container full.

^^^ Probably low your list of fixes but should not take too much time I guess big_smile

RIP PERPETUUM

Re: When cargo is full it says container full.

I want mine to say "My tummy is full"

*fixed* wink

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Awesome. I never noticed it but that does make sense. It could have been linked to a bug of some sort or just a copy-pasta that went wrong. tongue

I'm not sure what else uses this token, probably nothing, but we'll see whether it breaks something else with "cargo" smile

Make all the tokens user configurable on the client side... smile

DEV Zoom wrote:

I'm not sure what else uses this token, probably nothing, but we'll see whether it breaks something else with "cargo" smile

Surely the only way to get this error message is via mining. I can't see any other way to "Overfill" a container or any kind. But if it's possible and you've removed or edited the error catching then it's the law that it has to break something else.

Rules of programming and all. tongue

That's it?. Thanks!

RIP PERPETUUM

Alexander wrote:

Surely the only way to get this error message is via mining. I can't see any other way to "Overfill" a container or any kind.

Another way is when using item suppliers during assignments.

DEV Zoom wrote:
Alexander wrote:

Surely the only way to get this error message is via mining. I can't see any other way to "Overfill" a container or any kind.

Another way is when using item suppliers during assignments.

What about trying to take all from a field container while being full? Does that do it as well.

*Is getting side tracked*
Also does this change live or require a restart? If this was fixed already without and changes to live service you deserve a hearty well done. You should really make it more know that you can do these kind of things and then at least more issues might get reported.

*Is really focused on polishing the game ready for more players*
Off topic but if you've attempted to contact Valve it would be awesome to know unless you've had to sign a NDA with them already and then stay very very quiet and we'll know the answer. wink

Changes to the dictionary always needs a client update unfortunately.

As far as I know we have contacted steam a few times already, without a response.