Topic: Server error message in combat log

I keep getting a server error message when trying to scan with area based and tile based (titan ore) charges as well as when I try and mine with titan ore miner charges.  This was all working fine about 10 hours ago but now seems to be broken.  I did test out combat with a drone and that seems to be working just fine.  I was unable to get any information within the HELP! channel nor find anything on the forums that could help.  Any information would be greatly appreciated as I just subscribed to this game yesterday and now have a full day to devote to it.

Re: Server error message in combat log

What is the message?

If that error is only with one type of things (industrial), you could try to delete the gbf file in the main folder of the game. Warning, this will make you download the game files again.
Sometimes there are some errors with the client and the files get corrupted.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Jwel please check if your client is up to date. You can see the date when running it in windowed mode, on the header bar of the Perpetuum window. If it's anything before Sep 1, 2011, then you have an old client which might explain the errors.

Nevermind, I get the error as well. We'll check it.

We have found the issue, apparently the titan ore mineral layer got corrupted on New Virginia.
We'll fix it during a patch tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.