Topic: Energy Credit System and Storyline

After reading this story, I've got some question - does that mean that we will get energy credit system in closest time? smile 75% efficient transfer seems enough for a beginning wink.

[Storyline] Why it's New Virginia has been choosed for those tests? Does that mean that Truhold-Markson is working on that project mostly? What are the other megacorporation tasks at current time then?

[OT] How often do you plan to post those articles? They are very cool to read big_smile

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Re: Energy Credit System and Storyline

That is a rather interesting story and even if it's designed to be in the past, present or future it nice to see that array is being included in the storyline.

Stermid crystals + Transmitter Array = Energy returned to earth Even if it's not perfect. Better refined crystals = better ratio.

This could work as a game mechanic..

That array is already in the game right, near TMA, NV?

Doek wrote:

That array is already in the game right, near TMA, NV?

Yes

I hope there is a big beam of light or something cool when it gets sent back to earth.   big_smile

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Yes, it's like a big lightning hits heaven.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Possible Content Detected.

Awaiting No Content.

Oh so thats what I've seen few times big_smile Cool!

Now it could be awesome to have some lore about some shady energy black markets smile or DEV Lore accepts fan stories? smile

Our robots are made by Jesus himself with the help of MacGyver and blessed by Chuck Noris