51 (edited by Doek 2011-08-24 02:52:27)

Re: Sequer.nl - tools and info for Pepetuum

I made a funky error by thinking one pixel is one meter, while in fact it's 1 tile (10 meter). Corrected the artifact feature accordingly. I've also updated the description on how it works, I've noticed some people were using invalid formats.

edit/update: Added an option to see a fit with an agent that has all extensions to level 10, to play around with. Notice however that robot bonuses are not in there (coming very soon), but this was a requested feature.

update 2: the site will now log you back in automatically (starting if you log in from now on, of course). Uses what is called localStorage, or web storage. The website was fairly secure already by never sending your password in the clear (single-use hashed challenge-response), and not having to use cookies doesn't invalidate all that nice security blabla.

update 3: agent overview now shows EP allocated per extension, and the EP/NIC cost at the bottom is now excluding starter extension (so it's the raw amount you've spend so far).

Added terminal/outpost facility levels and owner information to the map (click the grey pins). If you notice out-of-date information, slap me around a little (not too hard) in-game, it's not automatically updated (no API).

53 (edited by Fef 2011-09-05 15:29:56)

@Doek - not sure but might have found a potential addition error.

I just updated my profile and the page lists:-

Total EP Allocated: 115,078
Total Extension Cost: 2,135,000 NIC

I checked against a personal spreadsheet and the values should be appoximately 131,450EP and 3,415,000 NIC.

To double check, I added up all the individual extensions' allocated EP from the profile page and the sum agrees with the 131K.

Is it possible there are some extensions left out from the addition?

Edit #1: Checked my alt Raptine and I have a similar discrepancy in the profile page.

This might be because starter extensions are left out of this calculation. Since starter extensions are free in both EP and NIC, only the extensions that you choose to upgrade/buy since you started a character are included in the calculation.

55 (edited by Etil DeLaFuente 2011-09-11 16:49:39)

Just to let you know, next Profit version will be able to import your fittings exported via the web export tool. The application will monitor your clipboard then prompt to import one when found.

I was wondering if i could make a functionality to publish directly to the web site. It doesn't seem to have an api for that ? Or just export  it to the same plain text format.

All of my number friends use this site...

There are some problems with it but overall its seems useful to the community at large.

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr

Etil DeLaFuente wrote:

Just to let you know, next Profit version will be able to import your fittings exported via the web export tool. The application will monitor your clipboard then prompt to import one when found.

I was wondering if i could make a functionality to publish directly to the web site. It doesn't seem to have an api for that ? Or just export  it to the same plain text format.

Yeah, I'll make it able to import. If you build something that copies to the clipboard, we can make this happen.

Doek wrote:
Etil DeLaFuente wrote:

Yeah, I'll make it able to import. If you build something that copies to the clipboard, we can make this happen.

Cool, it's almost already in place, formatting data is done, looks quiet familiar to eve fitting tool format btw smile

59 (edited by Inda 2012-01-13 10:36:23)

Doek are you here somewhere ? I would like to ask something about fitting tool.

edit: (And want to bumping this thread a bit big_smile )

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Thanks for bumping this thread, would never have found the site otherwise smile

Inda wrote:

Doek are you here somewhere ? I would like to ask something about fitting tool.

edit: (And want to bumping this thread a bit big_smile )

Yep, somewhere.

The site needs an update. It lacks some mods/changes that were added over the last few months, and I still want to add ammo/charge and bot vs. bot stuff. I'll admit, Steve's engine trails had me mesmerized there for a bit.

62 (edited by Inda 2012-01-14 14:06:33)

Oh hai, I just would like to see on webpage who made that fit, seems like that is borken or something.

Because we just saw anonymus but I used to make it my name.
And I found T1 thermal hardener  icon is seismic hardener.

SOME IDEA:
-What do you think guys if we can comment some fit?

-Should be fine if you can change others fittings just for own usage not change the oldone, just because that is really useful who want to try that fit but he dont have enough CPU or Reactor to use it and need to figure out how he can.

-I would like to see connected fittings like we can collect some fit for same bot and in descriptions talking about what changed, so I mean you see in the fittings 1 fit/name but when you go in you will see under more fittings than 1 in windows.

Thank you this Site really helpful!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

I love this site. Tnx for keeping it up.

I have been talking to corp members that have played longer than me and am starting to note down what fits they use for different situations, although many of them are private simply because I didn't ask and can still share them on the corp boards via a url.

I will ask if I can make them all public.

65 (edited by MrCeeJ 2012-01-17 12:04:56)

Pleasepleaseplease can we make comments on the fittings that are there. I know half the kiddies that play this game will just troll but it would be nice if we could add recommendations / comments about the situations that people would use the fit in etc etc.

Thanks smile

PS: If you need any coding / dev work let me know, I am a full time Java / Android coder (yeah a mobile fitting app that could publish to your site would be pretty cool, huh).

EDIT: PPS, I tried to change some private fittings to public but it wouldn't let me, or at least I could change it but it didn't save them.

I already upload some fit, but I am sorry for I wont share my experiance for all in there, because they willl know what I use to pvp, and can counterfit for me.

I also would like to see at least comments on it, and who made the fit, because there something wrong because I see just "anonymus".

Energy to Earth!

You see your name there if you are logged in when you make the fit, and also when it was made.

If you want to avoid people knowing what you use for pvp, then simply upload 5 variations that you use, and they will not know which one you are in.

Finally knowing that you sometimes fit, e.g. a Prometheus with 4 Neuts and a demob, can make other people think twice about attacking you in the first place smile

I see when I logged in my fit, ok that true but I need to see others name when he made some fit and would like to know who made if there is column for that.

You see my name behind the fitting? If yes I miss something, and then you know Inda did it and maybe if that fit is fine or anything, you will find that name for another robot fittings.

Other thing, not just about me, if I share my ideas about fitting other can use against me any my friends.
But sorry I mustn t share that so pls forgot. wink

Energy to Earth!

Thank you Doek to continue the project.

I miss the old fitting tool so much, what happend to that?

Energy to Earth!

Inda wrote:

Thank you Doek to continue the project.

I miss the old fitting tool so much, what happend to that?

I decided I had to redo it, which did work out well, but I never got around redoing the old interface. I personally prefer the current overview, with cpu/reactor/range/accumulator usage always listed. But I should probably revisit it, to enable sharing/importing/exporting.

I would like to use as ingame, with graphical interface. Dont have any chance to implement this?

Energy to Earth!

Overhauled the agent screen, with extensions now adjustable (this will tie in fine with the fitting tool, just refresh the fitter if you changed extensions). A planner is also included. Totals are shown at the bottom of the window. This tool doesn't do prerequisites though, for now.

Looks a bit like this:

http://i.imgur.com/WJk6hdT.png

Doek is Perpetuums Chribba. Good work! big_smile

Jasdemi wrote:

Doek is Perpetuums Chribba. Good work! big_smile

Fake! We don´t have Veldnaughts in PO.

GERMAN ROBOTECH INDUSTRIES
| high tech engineering since 2010 | Website

Laserkraft wrote: