Topic: Auto Pilot Disengages after 20m after 45min+ of continous use

Auto Pilot stops working after about 45 minutes of use or multiple auto pilot travels preformed/sent.

This issue seems to compound when multiple clients are running. Additionally adjusting the autopilot destination multiple times lower the time till it breaks again.

The resolution is to close the client and start up again.

If you use it with the least amounts of Shift clicks as possible it lasts longer until it breaks.

When it breaks the bot travels 10-20 meters then stops, shift clicking on the radar or double clicking on the ground will only make it travel another 10-20 meters then stop.

Re: Auto Pilot Disengages after 20m after 45min+ of continous use

TokTok wrote:

When it breaks the bot travels 10-20 meters then stops, shift clicking on the radar or double clicking on the ground will only make it travel another 10-20 meters then stop.

This happens to me whenever I have alts following the leader. The leader moves a few paces forward then stops and I double click the map again and so it continues. I dont use zombiepilot now if I am moving a convoy. neutral

Autopilot seems to just stop working all together if I interrupt it.
Restarting the client seems to fix the issue.

update on zombie pilot's strange behaviour:

As i mention above when travelling in convoy I dont get more than 20 metres before my lead bot just stops moving. Just noticed that this only happens if the follow bot "rubberbands" on the screen of the leader bot. If i set the speed of the follow bot to the same or less than the leader bot the zombie pilot works fine. If the the follow bot gets caught on a plant and starts rubberbanding on leader bot's screen then he stops.

Had this issue too. It isn't just isolated to having another bot following the zombie bot. It will also happen randomly on a single bot.

Inappropriate signature.

Yes they know about it (Devs).

Just Sayin
01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110010 01110011
smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcoolyarr