Topic: What to do now!

Ive been playing a few days now, got my head round most things.

Im currently playing and focusing on Combat only, got myself an Arbalest and a few million NIC from farming kernels.

What is the next stage? Do i grind rep for some factions from lvl 1 up to lvl 3/4 assignments? If so does this mean doing the same few missions over and over maybee a hundred more times?

Or do i find a few friends and go PVP or go farm higher rank mobs? Are assignments worth it?

Currently loving the game but just unsure what to do next (im in a corp but do mostly solo play)

Re: What to do now!

I know that this answer will be frustrating but with a game like this it really applies: what you should do is really up to you.  At the moment we need to kinda make our own content and in the spirit of a "sandbox" game, this is pretty normal.  You obviously have a good idea of how things work in-game so now really the only limits are in-game content and your imagination.
  In regards to whether or not Assignments are worth it, I personally have heard that at the moment they are not really worth the time.  However, I have not run any assignments above lvl 1 so I am not sure how good the rewards are for the higher levels.

Get out there and PvP!  I need more targets tongue

Certain Death - msg me in corp chat ^^

i got missions galore for to do smile

~M~

In the echelons of human history, legend spoke of the Messiah, who would lead the lost, from the darkness, into the light...

~Don't say you weren't warned~