Topic: 2 EP/min instead of 1

I think its lame with 1 EP/min, it should be 2.
Also i would be able to bank my EP, so they could grow overtime.
So i could take an big break from this double EP and respec bullshit!

Re: 2 EP/min instead of 1

It should be 50 and there should not be tiered production and *SNARF SNARF* lol

The Game

Everyone should get 500k EP to start, 100 million nic, and they should seed every market item for 1 nic.

no

There should be unicorn robots and we all should get one.

You know what's really lame ? Ecorp.

Bong Toke wrote:

Everyone should get 500k EP to start, 100 million nic, and they should seed every market item for 1 nic.

common lets be reasonable & say 350k EP start & 50mill nic...

That's for the $200 lifetime account!

I don't support this.

Im tired of having to read such *** ideas, when mine are the only ones worth a ***.

Here.. Everyone starts maxed out on everything and you use EP to lower you skill to be unique.

BAM fixed everything.

BizzyBeast wrote:

Im tired of having to read such *** ideas, when mine are the only ones worth a ***.

Here.. Everyone starts maxed out on everything and you use EP to lower you skill to be unique.

BAM fixed everything.

Brilliant!  You better capitalize on this idea quick before someone else does!

12 (edited by franko 2010-12-06 08:11:15)

I want to elite people that think they e-pen is big because they destroyed few mehs  and dosent care about fun of others to be nerfed and they should get 1 EP in week, to be more pro.
trolliong off.

I want 15 ep every time I kill something.  And 5 ep every cycle of my miner or harvester.  I want to be able to trade kernals in for ep, and to be able to buy ep for 10k each.  no, 1k each. 

and I want walking in stations!  So my little dude can get off the computer and go down the hall and get a soda.  With a GTA style city outside so my little dude can go get hookers when he's done at work controlling these silly little robot things on nia.  And of course player housing!  And i need to be able to dig holes for hooker bodies, but I'd like to be able to keep one in the closet of my player house.  And want to be able to go to the computer's of people not in my corp and put a bullet in their brain. Lets see your kain save you now beeotch!!!

As an industrial player, I demand the right to manufacture EP.

From thin air and titanium.

All items in the game should be free, there should be one hit kills all the time, and we should start with maxed skills in every category.

oh yes daddy, I too want a pony roll

I think we should get 1000 ep per minute and everything would cost a thousand times more.. I like big numbers..

18 (edited by Seridur 2010-12-06 17:49:27)

nvm

I think they should make it so you get ten ep for every quest you. Doing a couple of hundred quests a day shoud be enough to be elite. Happy happy joy joy.

Hadouken wrote:

I want 15 ep every time I kill something.

If you change this to every time I kill someone else!... I like it a lot!

What we really need is an item shop where you could buy an implant for 500$ that would allow you to gain 2 EP a minute. Would be awesome.

/shoot the dog

Eternity Nova wrote:

What we really need is an item shop where you could buy an implant for 500$ that would allow you to gain 2 EP a minute. Would be awesome.

I like that idea. It would be a great service to the players.

X Staax wrote:
Hadouken wrote:

I want 15 ep every time I kill something.

If you change this to every time I kill someone else!... I like it a lot!

the stupidiest idea i heard in my life...

stop whining - 1ep min is ok, the same problem with 2ep/min is... give us 4 ep/min... pfff
it was said a long time ago, there will be no ep buying, period.

but if U want 2ep/min, why not 200ep min or... give us all ext at 10 when U create char or leave just nic prices so more money U make more powerfull U get.... bunch of idiots...

franko wrote:

I want to elite people that think they e-pen is big because they destroyed few mehs  and dosent care about fun of others to be nerfed and they should get 1 EP in week, to be more pro.
trolliong off.

What?

And to the op, terrible idea.