Topic: Lol pirates

1. Thrill of outdueling another person or a group and emerging victorious is an amazing feeling in a mmo. Lolpirates are based on a purely altruistic premise, that when you explode, at the same time, you are the one who is responsible for waking up that amazing feeling in another person. The research on happiness showed that these acts of kindness (in this case suicidal acts of kindness) can actually be extremely beneficial for the one performing the act – that’s you! This is not a joke!

2. Voice chat
is forbidden and won't be tolerated. I don't like it because I don't like talking, I don't like wearing earplugs and/or a microphone and because I usually have a TV or stereo going. Also i don't like to listen to recruits who are way bi-polar like, and never shut up. If you want to voice chat go find another corp.

3. Group pvp
"lolpirating" is the main focus of the corporation. You can bring industrialists into the corp, but they will generally be frowned upon, and most likely there won't be any organized production. In group pvp, there won't be dedicated fleet (squad?) commanders. Anyone can be a fleet commander! The more incompetent the fleet commander is, the better. Most likely, a lolpirate will want to bring cheap stuff into group pvp, since whining over lost equipment won't be tolerated (see number 1)

4. Solo pvp
The most noble way of lolpirating is in the form of solo pvp. Noone will laugh at you if you lose your mk2 heavy mech in solo pvp op and you will be treated with utmost respect. The form of solo pvp is strongly encouraged among lolpirates.

5. Relations
Everyone will be neutral. No exceptions.

6. Joining
Apply or contact me for more info.

Re: Lol pirates

lol rage i love it ,

Looks like 62nd's found some tough competition!

I have no involvement in this despite the name. tongue

And of course, good luck.

posting in a CIR rage thread ftw

ibtl

Just to clarify! This is not a fake corporation and it's not ment to mock anyone. Lol pirates is a serious corporation for gamers with a less serious attitude towards the game. It's for people with strong preference for independence and who are not affriad to get their hands dirty in order to learn stuff. In this corporation you can do anything you like, and you won't be judged for that.

Way to go! All the best to you guys. Not too fond of voice chat either.

Rumor has it lolpirates have joined the novablob

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

^ LOL

Yarr!

why don't you try and fight the lol pirates way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1eFdUSnaQM