1 (edited by Lemon 2011-08-28 19:08:32)

Topic: Nerf: Lemon Light Tackle

I am going to now just publicly list out everything that should be nerfed for everyone.

Ok so first thing you guys are going to want to nerf now is my chameleon mk 2. You see he is quite frankly broken to anything sub mech to fight.

I can demob at 796.6 with a L-Demob
I can Demob at 370m With a S-Demob
I move at 133KPH

I have 3 Demobs fit.

I can Demob Mechs/Assault/Lights All well outside of there firing range.

I am Faster than 95% of bots within the game and anything that is faster than me has a shorter demob range.

I can out range sub T4 e-war.

I can out range most L-Demobs with my S-Demob.

Hit me with the nerf bat.

Rest of my fits to be posted SoonTM

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Re: Nerf: Lemon Light Tackle

yay

nerf it good

Nerf it for "Great Justice....." LOL tongue

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Lemon wrote:

I am going to now just publicly list out everything that should be nerfed for everyone.

Ok so first thing you guys are going to want to nerf now is my chameleon mk 2. You see he is quite frankly broken to anything sub mech to fight.

I can demob at 796.6 with a L-Demob
I can Demob at 370m With a S-Demob
I move at 133KPH

I have 3 Demobs fit.

I can Demob Mechs/Assault/Lights All well outside of there firing range.

I am Faster than 95% of bots within the game and anything that is faster than me has a shorter demob range.

I can out range sub T4 e-war.

I can out range most L-Demobs with my S-Demob.

Hit me with the nerf bat.

Rest of my fits to be posted SoonTM

you just forgot to tell that this fit are possibly only if you are not alone, you need someone near you to bring you the speed and EW nexus bonus.

So you are still not the perfect takler with the longest demob rang and the best speed  since you can't acheive this alone in 1 bot only.

and your fit is
1 L demob
2 S demob
2 Range Extender T4
1 LWF T4
2 Coreactor T4

and you probably have an alt or another mate in a light ewar in nexus raneg to give you speed and ewar and maybee is also Sensor REmoting you  since you can lock more than 450m whitout.

So in my pt of wiew your fit is only viable in a team play. and don't deserve any nerf at all.

I operate 5 Combat accounts each specialized. I can run Tri-Box so my follow bot is very easily produced.

Undefeated 2013
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

not the point about easily produced or not

it's all about that whitout your follow bot your takler can't catch because he's running slower and can't use is L demob more than 450m and lost the EW bonus  so another good takler can catch you . and you won't be able to run away in this case.

But remember whys, We cant let teamwork, countering and actual thought process be needed when balancing things big_smile.

Its Run *R>V>Space. Anything more is just to much

Undefeated 2013

well the fact is that i don't see any nerf needed at all in the light ewar mk2 or mk1

and what you bring to ask for a nerf is not relevant since you gave number to the community whitout telling them that you got full T4 and skill at lvl 10 in long range Ewar spec obs  and maybee in nexus Ewar to . so yeah you maxed in all the aspect of the game the possibity of the demobilizer range and now you just tell that it's to overpower and that need a nerf.

no sorry i don't think it need a nerf since you can counter this with a tyrannos or a waspih with a good setup.

796m L demob on a light ewar will probably fail a lot since LOS  and 370m S demob range is nice but can be counter with waspish tyranos Zenith and what you want that can shoot more than 370m.

Ofc you can use land and cover to avoid getting damage, but like i said you need your alt in follow  for getting your nexus bonus and amp.  just kill the alt or get him demob from behind and your takler is less effective.

but yeah you got a good demob range but just for information a Zenith MK2 can have 769m S demob range. i won't speak about L since at this distance LOS wil *** de L demob efficacity a lot.

Lemon aka Michael Moore, serving half truths since 2010

Whys wrote:

well the fact is that i don't see any nerf needed at all in the light ewar mk2 or mk1

and what you bring to ask for a nerf is not relevant since you gave number to the community whitout telling them that you got full T4 and skill at lvl 10 in long range Ewar spec obs  and maybee in nexus Ewar to . so yeah you maxed in all the aspect of the game the possibity of the demobilizer range and now you just tell that it's to overpower and that need a nerf.

no sorry i don't think it need a nerf since you can counter this with a tyrannos or a waspih with a good setup.

796m L demob on a light ewar will probably fail a lot since LOS  and 370m S demob range is nice but can be counter with waspish tyranos Zenith and what you want that can shoot more than 370m.

Ofc you can use land and cover to avoid getting damage, but like i said you need your alt in follow  for getting your nexus bonus and amp.  just kill the alt or get him demob from behind and your takler is less effective.

but yeah you got a good demob range but just for information a Zenith MK2 can have 769m S demob range. i won't speak about L since at this distance LOS wil *** de L demob efficacity a lot.

Im being facetious. You are just making the point i was trying to make as with this bot i will be making one when i get around to it for each of my other fits.

With the logic you just used the recent in-game nerfs are drastically out of proportion and follow a much simpler linear non-dynamic mind set to balancing the game.

Undefeated 2013

Nice. Lets wait some tackled m2s\62 *** and nerf for the great whiners.

P/S patch history: "plz add highways to our island" "plz remove highways our enemys use them" "nerf erp we cant owerhelm 15to1 bot" and finally it would be "slow down tacklers our assalts cant run away from them".

Enjoy ur sandbox, and enjoy ur %islandname% while u can.

You forgot "please add L demobs because they made longrange grofoz"

this thread delivers

These Lemonwhine threads remind me of a game that shall not be named here.

Could you please just get over it or quit?

KTHXBAI

The ones saying "impossible" shall not disturb the ones already doing it

Sid from mining wrote:

These Lemonwhine threads remind me of a game that shall not be named here.

Could you please just get over it or quit?

KTHXBAI

Lemonwhine. hahahahaha

hahahaha

hahahhahahaha.

ha

Reset each other yet?

And then the suppressors hit you.

Noobs in mirror are closer than they appear.

Medved wrote:

Nice. Lets wait some tackled m2s\62 *** and nerf for the great whiners.

P/S patch history: "plz add highways to our island" "plz remove highways our enemys use them" "nerf erp we cant owerhelm 15to1 bot" and finally it would be "slow down tacklers our assalts cant run away from them".

Oh I see your point! So Syndic is M2S's Spy, right? Because he wanted EMACs on Hokk removed! Now it makes sense.

Anyway, nice troll thread. I like it! smile

Our robots are made by Jesus himself with the help of MacGyver and blessed by Chuck Noris

The fact they were added in the first place to only one Beta 1 island shows the direction and "flavor" of development Perpetuum has. smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

The fact they were added in the first place to only one Beta 1 island shows the direction and "flavor" of development Perpetuum has. smile

They were removed when M2S members wanted them removed because they helped attackers too much..

Alexander wrote:

They were removed when M2S members wanted them removed because they helped attackers too much..

I'm sure their numerous accounts were in danger of getting spontaneously unsubscribed, so the Devs had to act quickly to bugfix this blatant injustice. smile

CIR Complaint Form

22 (edited by Khader Khan 2011-09-02 10:59:25)

Syndic wrote:
Alexander wrote:

I'm sure their numerous accounts were in danger of getting spontaneously unsubscribed, so the Devs had to act quickly to bugfix this blatant injustice. smile

Pathetic new lows for CIR, tho I can't say I didn't see it coming from a bunch of spineless slime. Quit if you want to don't throw it up in peoples faces. It's like pushing someone you want to punch, if the police come your still gonna get charged with assault, Knock him out like you want to

Oh syndic better put CIR and Chaos in your sig... and drop M2S

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Quit over what? Not the first or the last game where our opponents had to go hat in hand asking the Devs to rebalance things in their favor. Haven't you figured out yet little flea, that we feed on your rage and tears? lol

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

Quit over what? Not the first or the last game where our opponents had to go hat in hand asking the Devs to rebalance things in their favor. Haven't you figured out yet little flea, that we feed on your rage and tears? lol

sorry what ?

IIII III IIII wrote:
Syndic wrote:

sorry what ?

Yeah I'm confused now...who's raging again? roll