Re: This game became full of cheap stuff

Hunter wrote:
Sundial wrote:
Alfredson wrote:

This. Armor rep/rep tank is no longer a FOTM. It is still a viable build against 2-3 assaults

Remember that large capital ships are coming; those will be the epic bots, not heavy mechs

Exactly... Heavy mechs are not the titans of perpetuum.

ololololololo...
They was like eve titans because you do not know how to play.

They obviously were not "titans" pre nerf, nor post nerf.

But it seems like you expect them to be some kind of superweapon like a titan. Obviously the devs do not agree.

I added that their cost should be reduced to be brought in line with their effectiveness. I tried to be constructive, but obviously all you are here to do is troll.

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

27 (edited by Alexadar 2011-08-29 07:12:00)

There is not any reasons to build heavy mechs now, because its not effective to spend 5k of alligor to the machine, lot of money and time. To the machine what will be killed in minutes with t1 assault dps gang.
And MaraKaid asking to nerf heavies again, because its not easy to kill 30kk gropho with 6*500000 nic gang.

Efforts should be rewarded. Else - game is not worth an efforts.

Another thread turned into QQ.

1 man said: "Lights never should be any threat cuz, you know, they're lights"

By your logic, we all should:

1. Create an account
2. Collect enough ep
3. Buy a HMech and T4 fit
4. GOGOGO KILAL OLOLO PEWPEW MOFOS ME TANKEH

And then you come here and tell us that this game shouldn't be linear. Hellooooo logic.

Don't turn this game into 1 bot/fit + 1/counter-bot/fit.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

29 (edited by Hunter 2011-08-29 09:02:29)

Ok, I see that next posts will be about nothing.

The sad thing is that the noobs trampled into the ground the concept of heavy robots. They will never know what it is.
People are depriving themselves of pleasure.

Everyone should understand that any balancing generates only new a disbalance.

Сайт корпорации: www.chaos-online.ru
Раздел приема в корпорацию: http://www.chaos-online.ru/foru....-perpetuum/

Hunter wrote:

Ok, I see that next posts will be about nothing.

The sad thing is that the noobs trampled into the ground the concept of heavy robots. They will never know what it is.
People are depriving themselves of pleasure.

May I present you with a website full of pleasure(no, it's not "pr0n")?

http://perp-kill.net/?m=list

I did not realize that you wanted to show me.

He showed very good point btw.

And for the concept...You're not create any concepts, its DEV team job. You just fit your robot and raise your extensions. thats all. If any nerf made your character useless, then its your character problem. Adaptation is the key.

Heavy mechs are for intrusion fights i.e. large scale standing battles defending or attacking stationary control points.

They're not for roaming. They're not for hunting down squads of faster, smaller bots.

It has always been the case, since release, that any lone mech or heavy mech caught out in the open by a small roaming gang is dead meat.

Your problem is not that the devs have nerfed your fit, but that no-one on the server is currently doing intrusions, which is what your mech is designed for.

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

34 (edited by Hunter 2011-08-29 10:57:44)

Campana wrote:

Heavy mechs are for intrusion fights i.e. large scale standing battles defending or attacking stationary control points.

They're not for roaming. They're not for hunting down squads of faster, smaller bots.

It has always been the case, since release, that any lone mech or heavy mech caught out in the open by a small roaming gang is dead meat.

Your problem is not that the devs have nerfed your fit, but that no-one on the server is currently doing intrusions, which is what your mech is designed for.

Got it. Your corp has decided how should be work and the developers done. Right?
What does it cost to change the balance on the server?
The license agreement has a point about changing the game balance at the request of the corporation m2s?

35 (edited by Khader Khan 2011-08-29 11:16:17)

Alexadar wrote:

There is not any reasons to build heavy mechs now, because its not effective to spend 5k of alligor to the machine, lot of money and time. To the machine what will be killed in minutes with t1 assault dps gang.
And MaraKaid asking to nerf heavies again, because its not easy to kill 30kk gropho with 6*500000 nic gang.

62nd/M2S efforts were rewarded with a solo Heavy kill that got heavly ECM'd There was only about a 5-7 second gap he wasn't ECM'd.

I know most of us are running tiered something now in 62nd cause we farm the Nova drops regularly. Seriously a Heavy isn't ment to take on a 6-11 man squad solo and live that just dumb. Reguardless of Fit 6 v 1 is being outnumberd and out gunned.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Hunter wrote:
Campana wrote:

Got it. Your corp has decided how should be work and the developers done. Right?
What does it cost to change the balance on the server?
The license agreement has a point about changing the game balance at the request of the corporation m2s?

Seriously man, why don't you just ragequit? Less QQ more balance offers. Why didn't anyone suffered when there was no ERP at all?

Well again the main purpose of erp-tank was only vitality. It was fine when you could not kill tank, but also tank was not able to do anything because of jammers. That was awesome example of good balance. You specialized on vitality: you are blind and without DPS. You specialized on DPS: you are blind and paperbot. You specialized on eyes: you are paperbot and without dps. All was perfect.

Khader Khan wrote:
Alexadar wrote:

62nd/M2S efforts were rewarded with a solo Heavy kill that got heavly ECM'd There was only about a 5-7 second gap he wasn't ECM'd.

I know most of us are running tiered something now in 62nd cause we farm the Nova drops regularly. Seriously a Heavy isn't ment to take on a 6-11 man squad solo and live that just dumb. Reguardless of Fit 6 v 1 is being outnumberd and out gunned.

Look here at this video. After 0:40 You will see fight with Lemon. It was ERP tank. In our group were only т1 assault robots. After that incident I wanted to address to developers that would strengthen tanking because it is too easy to kill.

39 (edited by Hunter 2011-08-29 11:56:44)

I will repeat once again because at once can't understand: there was no disbalance. There were no super robots. You have simply pressed on developers that they have removed their idea because you can't understood. You have made so that they would refuse the whole aspect which have thought up and tried to introduce for content addition.

To you interesting only this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAmsmGBfSTg

But in game there are people who want the new ideas, the new aspects, the new purposes... new content.

40 (edited by Hunter 2011-08-29 12:10:54)

You can watch other videos on the channel of our operator. There it is visible that was possible kill all on with t1 assault robots. We wanted to ask to strengthen mechs/heavy mechs, but...

Ok hunter whats the balance if you sit under outpost with ERP tank and when we come with "correct" tool to kill tank you hop out a second ERP tank and a few friends.... you arguement is paper thin. Just like my frame/evasive fit E-war. Paper thin. You mad cause we run away when you bring the Heavys out, or cause Hydra lost one solo... oh wait he admitted it was a good fight. Sorry man it seems like you want a I win button where one shouldn't be. Heavy ERPs are not the be all end all of this game, and If your soloing 6-11 dudes with ERP just cause they didn't bring the "right" tool thats IMBA 6-11 people vs 1 should be a no-brainer. I'd even bet my paycheck on the 6-11 any day of the week.

In Fact lets start a thread on Evasive mods on E-wars not helping vs a Heavy. Except testing is gonna get expensive for the E-war pilot.

You specialized on vitality: you are blind and without DPS. You specialized on DPS: you are blind and paperbot. You specialized on eyes: you are paperbot and without dps. All was perfect.

Exactly Alex and what is a Heavy with out support? A big target. And a Big SOLO target is a big SOLO target. Heavys should be hard but not impossible to DPS down. If the heavy is with out support its a liability to its corp and owner cause if its caught by a gang it should die. Not perma tank just cause we forgot to bring the Ictus.

Khader Khan wrote:

Ok hunter whats the balance if you sit under outpost with ERP tank and when we come with "correct" tool to kill tank you hop out a second ERP tank and a few friends.... you arguement is paper thin. Just like my frame/evasive fit E-war. Paper thin. You mad cause we run away when you bring the Heavys out, or cause Hydra lost one solo... oh wait he admitted it was a good fight. Sorry man it seems like you want a I win button where one shouldn't be. Heavy ERPs are not the be all end all of this game, and If your soloing 6-11 dudes with ERP just cause they didn't bring the "right" tool thats IMBA 6-11 people vs 1 should be a no-brainer. I'd even bet my paycheck on the 6-11 any day of the week.

In Fact lets start a thread on Evasive mods on E-wars not helping vs a Heavy. Except testing is gonna get expensive for the E-war pilot.

Anyway nova killed you. Kill. Also will kill. With/Wthiout us. You don't want to develop. You don't want to do expensive robots and the equipment. You use the button "to Press on developers what to win". You like dinosaurs...

The current "balance" is obviously horrible. NOT because Villes Gropho died ... because he wasn't able to kill at least one of his attackers! Seth and Mesmer would have been even crappier in this fight. LOS issues and no bonus to faster locking.
Falcon = i win button ... ah no wrong game.

Hunter wrote:

You can watch other videos on the channel of our operator. There it is visible that was possible kill all on with t1 assault robots. We wanted to ask to strengthen mechs/heavy mechs, but...

Your video of Lemon was taken during the Assault Buff... He couldn't see you. How is that ballanced. Twist the story more and more. And whats the counter to T1 fit assaults? Speed fit Kains. And the counter to speed fit Kains? Tank fit Mechs and E-war tackles. Get off your one trick pony and ride another fit.

Khader Khan wrote:
Hunter wrote:

Your video of Lemon was taken during the Assault Buff... He couldn't see you. How is that ballanced. Twist the story more and more. And whats the counter to T1 fit assaults? Speed fit Kains. And the counter to speed fit Kains? Tank fit Mechs and E-war tackles. Get off your one trick pony and ride another fit.

ahahahah... I try to explain blind what color the sky.

47 (edited by Hunter 2011-08-29 12:44:46)

Khader Khan wrote:

You specialized on vitality: you are blind and without DPS. You specialized on DPS: you are blind and paperbot. You specialized on eyes: you are paperbot and without dps. All was perfect.

Exactly Alex and what is a Heavy with out support? A big target. And a Big SOLO target is a big SOLO target. Heavys should be hard but not impossible to DPS down. If the heavy is with out support its a liability to its corp and owner cause if its caught by a gang it should die. Not perma tank just cause we forgot to bring the Ictus.

Exactly what? Heavy tanked with shields gropho in t4 died from 10 t1 assault noobs without neutralizers?.. *click to button "Push to devs* -> done -> profit!
AHAHAHAHAHAH lol

I suggest to make to hokk "to take all OPs on all islands" and "to kill all enemies on all beta islands"

Did you Pm all 10 of them to make sure they were running T1? Either way it sould have died it was solo.

so·lo [ sṓlō ]

act done by single person: an action or feat carried out by one person alone, e.g. a flight in an aircraft or a climb up a mountain

or in our case a Heavy vs 10 assaults and E-wars

50 (edited by Hunter 2011-08-29 12:53:58)

Khader Khan wrote:

Did you Pm all 10 of them to make sure they were running T1? Either way it sould have died it was solo.

so·lo [ sṓlō ]

act done by single person: an action or feat carried out by one person alone, e.g. a flight in an aircraft or a climb up a mountain

or in our case a Heavy vs 10 assaults and E-wars

I have noticed interesting feature at Hokko guys. They would repeat the same argument what to prove the position. Even if give to them different counterarguments, they will repeat same arguments.
OK. Once again repeat special for you. Gropho died because nerf. You killed him only because nerf. There is no your achive. You just pushed to devs, they change balance and thats all. You want to come to novastrov, kill Singles and run away.