Topic: Multiple accounts - Parent/Child accounts - tie ins

This isn't like game breaking just though i would suggest it.

It would be nice if you could designate one account as a master to one or more other accounts.

so that i can go to Redeem codes on behalf of one account with out having to log into it or that account having to login to the portal.

Re: Multiple accounts - Parent/Child accounts - tie ins

It depends where Avatar Creations want the draw the line in the sand. Should they promote alts that removed dependencies on others or should they make it harder for alts to be used so that only pros and such want them.

Too many alts will spoil this game but too few might make it dull for people.
This would probably be a lot of work for a small feature but I am sure one day we'll have it.

Re: Multiple accounts - Parent/Child accounts - tie ins

While I find people who run a swarm of themselves in any MMO a sad thing indeed, I can't also think that there's really anything wrong with doing it.  If someone wants to throw down the real life money to pay for 10 to 15 subs a month, let them.  While that individual might do better going out for a bit of natural sunlight and a stint or two to expand some arteries in places where the cheesey poofs have clogged them beyond repair, that's their choice.  AC, I think, should neither do anything to provide unique advantages or disadvantages to those sad sorts that do such things.

TLDR:  Leave the accounts alone and let the people with high-end social/eating disorders have their three plus accounts to manage them as-is.

Primary Laptop:  NEC Ready 120LT - Cyrix Media GXm @ 200 MHz, 128 MB EDO DRAM
NeoMagic MagicGraph 128 ZV+, 6 GB Hitachi 4200 RPM HDD, 24x CD-ROM, PCMCIA WiFI
Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)
-Delicious Raspberry Pi- http://www.raspberrypi.org/