Topic: Perpetuum Black Market eXchange

PBMX was formed to encourage more traiding on the market by eliminating taxes and limit on buy/sell orders.

It is now possible to trade tax-free, without fear of buy or sell order limits.

Corporations can join with their trading alts, but there are no restrictions on who can join, an individual can also apply.

All you have to do is join with any of your characters (best way is to join with your alt), and you will be able to use this great feature imediately.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity, if everybody else does it, you will just lose money if you don't.

Apply today !

Industrial Junkie

Re: Perpetuum Black Market eXchange

Ha, nice idea.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

M2S bending features to their will as usual.
Very well done!

TBH I think someone else was already on it like that wink PIE if am not mistaken.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

I think BMX would have been a better tag though!

The best part of this, is you'll be able to tell how active a market is by how large thier circle is!

First of all this has nothing to do with M2S.

Second, I really dont want to go through this, and I think this is a bad idea, what I would like to achieve is DEVs redesigning the internal market feature so this would not be possible.

Industrial Junkie

Since that doesn't seem to be the direction its going, we'll just have to see this as emerging game play and let it run the course. I suppose the devs could be trolling us with the entire game, and it's all just a study in human market behviour for some school project.

Arga wrote:

Since that doesn't seem to be the direction its going, we'll just have to see this as emerging game play and let it run the course. I suppose the devs could be trolling us with the entire game, and it's all just a study in human market behviour for some school project.

Second Life is a giant troll that allows Linden Labs to watch furries doing the nasty together so I don't see what would be wrong with Perp-O being a troll that models global economics.

Primary Laptop:  NEC Ready 120LT - Cyrix Media GXm @ 200 MHz, 128 MB EDO DRAM
NeoMagic MagicGraph 128 ZV+, 6 GB Hitachi 4200 RPM HDD, 24x CD-ROM, PCMCIA WiFI
Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)
-Delicious Raspberry Pi- http://www.raspberrypi.org/