Topic: Mildy eccentric Brit looking for PvP corp

Hi chaps (and chapesses)

I'm a new player in Perpetuum, looking for a corp, and figured posting here would be a good start...

Things about me, that may or may not be relevant...

- I am very British, which in this case means I am slightly strange, like hats and tea, am polite to a fault and would like to play with others in the GMT timezone
- I am an 'older player' - I'm 40 this month, which although ancient in gaming terms does mean that I've played a *lot* of these MMO thingies and I'm not a terrible player
- I'd very much like to shoot stuff - I really enjoy the challenge of human opponents, so PvP is a must
- I'm not especially into the whole mining thing, but happy to play scout / guard duty etc.
- I will probably get exploded... a lot... Although I won't necessarily enjoy it, I need to accept that it might happen!
- I am a quick learner - I'm willing to listen and learn
- I'm very active in Teamspeak and all those thingies...
- I play around 2-3 hrs a night during the week and have more time at weekends

And.. I think that's it, so this is my clarion call, is there anyone out there?

Thanks,

Cas.

Re: Mildy eccentric Brit looking for PvP corp

Cas pop over and us 40 year olds can discuss the seventies, the decline of youth and the state of the weather wink

Egomaniac wrote:

Cas pop over and us 40 year olds can discuss the seventies, the decline of youth and the state of the weather wink

And then Lupus will discuss the 60's, the decline of youth since then and the state of weather and spas will discuss the 50's, the decline of youth since then and the state of weather.

Shaedys wrote:
Egomaniac wrote:

And then Lupus will discuss the 60's, the decline of youth since then and the state of weather and spas will discuss the 50's, the decline of youth since then and the state of weather.

Get back to work brat!

Honestly, you are actually a little young. When I was your age I was still playing theme parks like WoW. And it was before aliens landed on Azeroth.

Avatar Creations have a lot to learn about economy
-- Snowman

I'm interested in what a combination of Alex and Lupus would be like....  the epic history conversations that could be had....

->You just lost The Game<-

Neoxx wrote:

I'm interested in what a combination of Alex and Lupus would be like....  the epic history conversations that could be had....

This is what i was envisioning also when i read the title.

What is a mildy Brit? Is that some form of Anglocentric mold?

AeonThePiglet wrote:

What is a mildy Brit? Is that some form of Anglocentric mold?

F*cking racist fungi.

->You just lost The Game<-

Morning Chaps!
Good to see more Brits being proud of their eccentricities!
Mayhaps you'll join my "Top hats for Baphomets" club?

Anywho it's late and I'm full of lurgy at the moment. As soon as the decongestant kicks in I'll be off.

If you're still interest in a lot of combat and protection then there is a lot of fun to be had in M2S and the rest of Perpetuum.

I hope you settle in wherever you choose. And should our swords ever cross (Having said that I realise it sounds a little rude) I hope it's a valiant battle.

Coming back to this thread to say that my second favorite word for referring to my duders on roams is gentlemen. My favorite is a tie between "you ***" and "over here ***".

Our ts is a special place full of love and ponies and riddles and also me swearing like a cocked off pirate when I'm not on a freaky polite moment. I recommend a visit just for the sheer mind altering madness. It's open to all, so idgaf who comes.

AeonThePiglet wrote:

Coming back to this thread to say that my second favorite word for referring to my duders on roams is gentlemen. My favorite is a tie between "you ***" and "over here ***".

Our ts is a special place full of love and ponies and riddles and also me swearing like a cocked off pirate when I'm not on a freaky polite moment. I recommend a visit just for the sheer mind altering madness. It's open to all, so idgaf who comes.

shut up aeon..

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

shut up aeon..

Why you making me break my promise to Arc that I'd stay outta here? Hatah!

14 (edited by Kytus 2011-08-20 22:34:37)

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … ng-combat/

Relatively new, excessively eccentric brit checking in