1 (edited by Shinnai 2010-12-04 21:26:48)

Topic: Faction standing

Greetings,

can i get really hostile to a faction group A because of doing a lot of mission for the opposite side B or will my standing just drop down until i can do only the beginner missions to build up my faction for B?

-> Can you get KOS (kill on sight) to a faction group/company or denied to enter facilities or is it possible that you get no missions (even the lowest ones)?

Re: Faction standing

no, theres nothing that can shoot you on sight (there are no player faction npcs)

and you will always be able to do the lvl 1 missions

i heard that negative standing will affect the facilities.

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

3 (edited by Ketjup 2010-12-05 03:56:25)

Re: Faction standing

Recognizer wrote:

no, theres nothing that can shoot you on sight (there are no player faction npcs)

and you will always be able to do the lvl 1 missions

i heard that negative standing will affect the facilities.

Correct, negative standings influence the services the corporations offer. it does not impact you at this point as every corporation have its own full range of services on their own island. how it will be down the road in one year nobody can tell. but save to say that everyone will likely have one corps deep  in the red numbers.