Re: Respawning Observers

Smokeyii wrote:

blah blah rage 24.h.o.u.r.s.

We'll win the same way we always have, thanks for caring though. But yeah it's AOK to take a dump on other people's efforts if those people are not on your best-friends list. Sweet logic.

It's amazing how petty and narrow-minded you are. Grats for that I guess.

Keep riding that ragetrain, I look forward to another epic wall of text in CD in future.

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Predator Nova wrote:

We'll win the same way we always have

The blob is strong with this one

Looking forward to new players and new conflicts.

Sundial wrote:

The blob is strong with this one

Couldn't think of anything else, huh?

It's ok, keep trying!

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

79 (edited by Snowman 2011-08-15 15:23:21)

Smokeyii wrote:

i.e the Devs already knew,

Fairly certain the Devs knew a long long time before anyone said anything in general or on the forums.

Its just seems to be a very large problem with this dev team to communicate and let us know that a problem is in hand.  Thus they encourage such threads to be made because the only time they bother to acknowledge something is when a whiny *** [female dog] like me makes a thread about it tongue

Shame that it has to be forced like that, maybe its just a way to increase forum activity, which is fine.. I could find plenty more wine for my cheese cool

Snowman wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:

i.e the Devs already knew,

Fairly certain the Devs knew a long long time before anyone said anything in general or on the forums.

Its just seems to be a very large problem with this dev team to communicate and let us know that a problem is in hand.  Thus they encourage such threads to be made because the only time they bother to acknowledge something is when a whiny *** [female dog] like me makes a thread about it tongue

Shame that it has to be forced like that, maybe its just a way to increase forum activity, which is fine.. I could find plenty more wine for my cheese cool

I disagree. I think the communication is fine.

I've been solo-hunting observers for a while. I reported the chain spawning right away when 3x assaults spawned one after the other. This was 1 night before smokey and his seth. People in chat may have remembered I said that I killed 7 obs in 1 hour (over 3 sites).

You're making it sound like a conspiracy...

Alfredson wrote:

I disagree. I think the communication is fine.

I've been solo-hunting observers for a while. I reported the chain spawning right away when 3x assaults spawned one after the other. This was 1 night before smokey and his seth. People in chat may have remembered I said that I killed 7 obs in 1 hour (over 3 sites).

I remember exactly that day. And from this moment on (or even 1 day before) to the final fix of the issue didn't past much time. Conspiracy? Maybe CIR knew a bit longer about the bug? Farmed their storage full (*cough* cough* "only" 30 Mech Kernels from a single spot!) and reported it in a questionable manner to the forum.

Huh i swear someone is watching me as I'm writing this!

We invited the Devs multiple times to check our assets. I don't know if they actually checked them since nobody told us anything, but I'm sure if there was something dodgy they would have taken care of it. They do after all, have a proven "track record" of dealing with & banning exploiters. smile

So far we haven't had any complaints about the legitimacy of our various achievements, our communications with the Devs have always been cordial and friendly. Nevermind certain threats made by certain Developers towards yours truly involving a mountain-yak and furry robots. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Alfredson wrote:

you make it sound like a conspiracy by calling it a conspiracy,  I called it exactly what it was, a problem.

Take your tinfoil hat elsewhere

84 (edited by Alfredson 2011-08-16 15:45:29)

Snowman wrote:
Alfredson wrote:

you make it sound like a conspiracy by calling it a conspiracy,  I called it exactly what it was, a problem.

Take your tinfoil hat elsewhere

Snowman wrote:

Proof? You didn't offer any. So I came to the conclusion that you're making it sound like a conspiracy. No tinfoil hat here, just reading what you typed. No offence

85 (edited by Alfredson 2011-08-16 15:48:39)

Syndic wrote:

We invited the Devs multiple times to check our assets. I don't know if they actually checked them since nobody told us anything, but I'm sure if there was something dodgy they would have taken care of it. They do after all, have a proven "track record" of dealing with & banning exploiters. smile

So far we haven't had any complaints about the legitimacy of our various achievements, our communications with the Devs have always been cordial and friendly. Nevermind certain threats made by certain Developers towards yours truly involving a mountain-yak and furry robots. lol

I pm'ed a GM and asked if I could continue farming bugged observers. He said it was ok, but won't recieve any reimbursements if I die. I didn't eat or sell any kernels in case it will be taken away. Now if someone did 'exploit it', then devs will eventually freeze somebody's assets. No point in accusing anyone here without any proof.

We all know what happens when everyone asumes. You make an *** out of u and me. No the mispelling is intentional. Lets just stop guessing and let a dev weigh in or not.

Syndic wrote:

I think this feature's intent has been achieved and every corporation on the server has a completed tech tree & reasonable stockpile of observer kernels, could you fix it now please? It's a bit annoying.

Whats the matter syndic, Dont like people catching up to you ? big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue