Topic: TOG Corp (The Older Gamers)

If you're 25 or over and have a mature sense of play, why not come and join TOG.
We pride ourselves on honesty and fair play & we are a mainly industry based corp but we do go into PvP.
Currently we are mostly Aussie and NZ players, in the TOG Corp, but TOG is world wide and we are happy to have anyone from around the world join up.

TOG has dedicated forums not only for Perpetuum but many other games.
If interested in joining the TOG Corp you firstly need to go and register at www.theoldergamers.com, register then apply for membership in the "Barracks" forums.

We also have TeamSpeak 3 (free to members) which you will need to have installed.

So if you are interested in like minded gamers who enjoy their gaming time with other adults why not give us a try.

If you have any dramas you can PM The Omen via the TOG forums.

2 (edited by Kane Shafter 2011-01-22 05:33:20)

Re: TOG Corp (The Older Gamers)

I joined TOG late last year, started in BFBC2 then moved myself down to Perpetuum.  I have to say it is an awesome game, and I believe it has been made even better by being in a corp with like minded mature players. Not worried about back stabbing or their status but only with having a good time and achieving all the corps goal as a team.

Also very happy with TOG ... its good to have people with a mature outlook on life

Nothing but great laughs and convos on TS which makes things like mining and kernal farming easier to handle

TOG is a great group of mature playeres that are just there for the fun of the game and enjoyment of like minded people to play with.

Good luck to you guys. I've played with you guys briefly in BFBC2...upstanding individuals.

Why thanks Glimpse.
We are going really well atm on recruitment. 10 new members in 2 weeks smile
So if you are after a good bunch of old guys and yes girls, give us a try.

7 (edited by The Omen 2011-04-29 08:55:19)

Well just an update on how TOG corp is going...

12 new members in a few weeks and our Teamspeak is getting nicely populated at most times of the day.
Good to see we have a healthy USA base now and getting a few Euro players as well.
So now we have a good mix of Aussies, Yankees & Euro's to enjoy our gaming.
We also have got a good strong Indy base and some dedicated PVE'ers and now heading into PVP for the fun times coming.
So all you be prepared for when you see some Mechs coming over the horizon sporting orange flags on poles and an attachment for our walking sticks....run in fear before you trip over our false teeth !!

Great corp! Very helpful! Bump! big_smile

Any new players wishing to Join TOG, simply head into The Older Gamers chat channel and someone from the Corp will be in to assist you asap. We have a free TS server we use so if you like you can ask for the details and jump on for a chat.
Yes we do look after our new members well to get them onto their feet asap.

Since I can't log on, hope these questions are ok in here.....  What TZ are you most active in?  How many CTA do you call in an average week? What activity requirements do you have..... and are there any women in your corp (serious question)?   thanks!

Nekkura Just thought I would let you know that your post has been noticed, I'm not an officer so I won't attempt to answer your questions, but I will let Omen know that you've posted here (as soon as I can get on the server).  Also if you visit http://www.theoldergamers.com/ it may answer many of your questions.  TOG is a large organization and is involved in many games.

I'll try to avoid trolling up TOG's recruit forum, but I do want to recommend them as a solid corp that has been around through the good, as well as the thin, times.

o7

ditto.. and Omens cool for a white guy.

Wow, you all are pretty nice to each other smile   

Thanks for the info Alvar - I did go check out your gaming clan's website, but couldn't see much from the public forums.  I'll talk to you guys later when I'm ingame though.  o/

I'm a perpetuum vet, I joined TOG a couple of weeks back, it's the best move I've made in game.  TOG's a truly global Corp, there are always people online, it's great to interact with people from all over the world.  Come join TOG, you won't be sorry!

I'll have to check you guys out. New to this game and looking for some others to hang out with.

Saracor wrote:

I'll have to check you guys out. New to this game and looking for some others to hang out with.

please do.

Applied.

i have been playing with TOG (not as a member) for years... pack when i was a member of Project Aus 8 years ago... Awsome bunch of blokes Very honest gamers very mature and great team players never had a sour moment with them in over 8 years.

TOG gamers have always been upstanding community members in whatever game they played. These guys get rid of the bad seeds quickly!

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Just applied on the TOG forums. Hope to see you guys in-game. smile

We still here and still active, so if you're after a casual corp to join Mail ingame smile

TOG is a great group of old people who are still allowed to use the computer at the nursing home! tongue  On a serious note Great Corp!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

and if you are after some full PVP try Morte, 62nd, WAR etc

6 more recruited in 3 days. So we are still very active ingame and on TS. So if you are older (over 25+) and want some mature gamers to play and learn alongside on a casual basis drop by The Older Gamers chat channel and also visit our website http://www.theoldergamers.com , register then apply in the Barracks for full membership. We have over 46000 members globally and have over 30 different gaming divisions to play in.

Update :

We are now a PVP based Corp based out of Alsbale. If interested in a joining us head into The Older Gamers chat channel.
You can mail myself as well ingame and I can contact you back. We play for fun and as a close group. We cover all Timezones from Australia to the USA to Euro.