Topic: US-Central Agent looking for mature Corp

Currently Running an Assault Missile build combat heavy build. (respec available)
I'm looking for a corp to run around with.  I'd prefer a mature group focused on having a good time.

To give you an idea of what I don't want,

Immature commentary on:
1"boobs" - I like these too ... As I have actually seen and touched many of these so I have no need to spam general/corp chat with dreams or aspirations about them.  Nor do I have any want to read or hear about it in a robot game.
2"Chuck Norris" - I am just so tired of reading poser crap about the flavor of the year "bad *** dude" aka (FoTYBAD). Here's a hint sparky, mentioning the FoTYBAD in an online game will not get you any closer to number 1.
3 "I F'd your mom, sister, daughter, or dog last night" - Just another subset of number 1.

Sorry for the rant but general chat in all games make me want to scream.
  Anyways you get the idea... And I hope this would give you a basic idea as what I am like.

I am a min/max player just learning this game 2 days old.
previous pvp games-
Eve (duh)
Darkfall
WAR
DAOC

As I said I am currently running a missile bot but would consider respecing to lasers.
I tried all 3 and found EM to be underwhelming at low EP ( horrific miss rate IMHO ).

If you feel I might fit in with your corp please mail me or contact me in game.

Thanks

Re: US-Central Agent looking for mature Corp

I *** your mom's boobs while Chuck Norris went the rocky road instead.

Is that what you were looking for when you posted a paean to your maturity? Kinda curious on that one. I mean, it'd be what I'd do if I wanted someone to say something along those lines.

Anyway your thread looks lonely so I figured I'd take a dump in it, figuratively speaking. On the plus side it also constitutes a free bump.

3 (edited by Cyber Moose 2011-08-07 05:37:42)

Re: US-Central Agent looking for mature Corp

I don't think a mature person would have ever posted or even thought about listing those 3 things. I call bullshit.

Wait a minute your name is foofer. Is this a troll? Ah he got me. sad