1 (edited by Jimmy Sprinkle 2011-07-30 06:37:27)

Topic: Deadspace Depot

DSDP is recruiting ,

Formerly eve players focusing mostly on combat and pvp , we are recruiting mature players who want to chill and enjoy the game in a non kiddie environment.

Seeking players interested in HIT AND RUN Style pvp, Fast movers and hard hitters , we play to win. Small gang roaming / Team mech farming for cash.   We will not be participating in the smack talking and blobbing on packed beta islands. This isnt fun for me and im sure its not fun for you.

Semi new players are fine , so if your semi new this may be a good fit for you.    I believe most of the vets from beta / alpha have quit already , rest will quit within the next few months.  This game is new and does not have a ton of content , it will be added slowly but surely.

Which we are cool with : )

Some corp info :

Seeking mature players , ( age does not indicate maturity )

EST or american time preferred , ops EST weekends usually , weeknights mining / missions / farming

Some industry ? , thats cool , we have mining ops everyday for people with 2 accounts and we tab over and grind it all day

NO TAXES EVER , none , there will be corp bot replacement for pvp ops and industrial discounts for stuff , but you will never be taxed ever.   ( taxes in life suck and i hate them even more in game ,

can contact me in game with questions or just apply to the corp

Re: Deadspace Depot

bump